1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indiana's new law???

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by luckrunningout7, Apr 14, 2015.

1. luckrunningout7

My thoughts: Honestly it's really dumb. Unless they are forward with their sexuality, you can't turn them down. If some walks in and looks like a stereotyped gay, you can't turn him down. Unless you know for sure then you can't reject them. You will probably be fired from rejecting a paying customer. Also this just stirs the LGBT community. It makes us want to go to those places to stand up to those homophobes. Also its discrimination. That's exactly what cause the Civil war and will probably cause another. Honestly, Why does America always feel the need to distance us from unique people. How much protests, speeches, and whatever... will it take for America to realize we all are the same. We're powerful together, united. We're not so strong when we try to get rid of ppl who r different. I just don't see this law having a long life. So Indiana, don't get too attached...What do you all think? Be honest. :slight_smile:

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I hope this serves to unite the nation in favor of equal rights not only for the LGBT community but for everyone c:

3. MisterTinkles

More of Indiana's new laws:

Women cannot wear pants, only long dresses with bustles.

Men cannot grow long hair, and must have a mustache and a walking stick.

Dogs have to walk on two hind legs and speak when spoken too, and use public restrooms...hydrants and trees are off limits.

Cats must have perms and cluck like chickens.

Vehicles must be in shades of beige, no other colors.

Children must be locked in basements until time for school.

Mother Nature isn't allowed to change the weather, without all the correct forms filled out, from the state office, in triplicate...and turned in 26 hours before the end of the previous week.

All Indiana residents must have a stick surgically inserted into their asses. Failure to do so will result in your Moron license taken away.

4. Ashleigh16

This is ridiculous. I could make an argument for equality back when I wasn't even out to myself. Why?? And what's so hard to explain about equal rights REGARDLESS???

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What the hell you guys it's 2015! I wish all this bullshit was over with.

6. luckrunningout7

LOL. This is hillarious! I actually believed you til I got to the dog. Also the moron license was great!