1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are in your Zombie Apocalypse team?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LakanLunti, Apr 16, 2015.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who are you with when the the dead rose from the grave or when a rabis-like virus infected a huge amount of people? Those people who are in your team can either be celebrities, fictional characters, and/or EC members :slight_smile:

2. nohalos

Piers Nivans from RE6 so I'd have eye candy and someone to harass until they fall in love with me.

Alice from the Resident Evil movies because POWERS, duh.

Chuck Norris, because Chuck Norris.

And I'll bring you along so we can have a kiki (but zombie-killing themed) for fun!

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

This thread actually plugged me out of my lurking state. Let see.
    I would bring Batman, and I would not have anyone with superpower in my team. The whole Marvel Zombies is terrifying!
    Next, hhmmm, Chris Redfield for eye candy?
    And the Terminator, he's a cyborg, he can't get infected.
    Finally Mary Poppins, I would need her to rehab the defeated zombies, and because she supper classy, swagolistic, extremely ferocious.

4. Yosia

Lucy from Fairy Tail, Kaiser, Sakura Kyouko from Madoka Magica and Myself. I wouldnt want a huge group and i think 4 would be sufficient (plus Lucy's spirits) ^.^

5. Justinian20

I would be the lone wolf. Because in a zombie apocalypse, it's better to work on your own for one of your group could betray you, so I'm the lone wolf, with my underground survival tactic.

6. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Oh no, you are not going to get away from me! I have a place for you in my group, you will be our deliciously furry zombie-bait, love :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    (Ofc no real harm will ever come to you)

7. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Midnighter(He's badass, and Gay...)
    Trevor Phillips from GTA V(He's badass and handsome...)
    Jeffrey Dahmer(Cannibal vs. Cannibal(s)...Also, he's Gay...)
    Francisco Lachowski(Eye Candy:icon_wink...)
    Kardashian sisters(Human shields...)

#7 MotelGuy, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  8. Foz

Foz Guest

Andy McNab and Chris Ryan (Ex-SAS so you can't go wrong there)
    Ari Vatanen (Best driver in the world who is now a politician so he can help restore civil democracy!) Video Here
    Jedward (for zombie bait)
    Nic Cage (he's everywhere!)

9. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Me and Sookie Stackhouse vs the world!

10. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^There would be a True Blood reference XD

I'm already the leader of the Zombie Apocalypse so...

11. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm going to keep it to five, because an unlimited amount sort of takes the fun of choosing away. I also wanted to avoid any character with a "healing factor" since, well, that could arguably reverse the zombie infection, so, no Wolverine. Even if he does become a zombie in Marvel Zombies, it doesn't make very much sense...

Batman:
    His wealth and resources would be incredible to have access to. Also, if worse came to be, there are the countless caverns within the Batcave to hide in or lace with booby traps. On top of that, he'd be a very effective member of the team, due to his training, knowledge, and connections.

T-1000:
    It's like the T-800 "Terminator", but better. It couldn't become infected, which is a nice bonus. It could easily serve on patrol duty, or slipping into abandoned buildings to open the door for the others. The shape-shifting ability would be useful, for entering authorized areas, for whatever purposes.

Dracula:
    He's already dead, so he won't become infected. He's the king of vampires, loaded with a plethora of powers, and would just be incredibly useful. Also, if the situation became dire, becoming a vampire over a zombie would be a last resort-escape clause.

Xenomorphs:
    The backbone of the grunts. Not only could they immobilize entire swarms of zombies, due to their thick hides and sharp claws, their acid blood is also effective. Even if a zombie, somehow, tore into one, the released acid would render the zombie effort wasted.

Also, seeing a Face-Hugger attach to a zombie, then killing said zombie when it busts out as a Chestburster, to make a zombie alien, would be too bizarre not to want to see; at least for me.

Blink:
    Her powers could "teleport" swarms of zombies, as well as the team. Supplies could be transferred as well like this. It also helps that she has marksmanship training, too.

12. MisterTinkles

Doctor Who, Wolverine, Wonder Woman, Cat Woman, Garfield, Heathcliff, the Teen Titans, Samantha Stephens, Phoebe Halliwell, Buffy Summers, Spike, Dexter Morgan, Aeon Flux, She-Ra, Ultra Violet, The Vicar of Dibley, Patsy and Edina, Roseanne........

Hmmmm, gonna have to think of some more....