1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what your zombie Apocalypse Pokemon Team.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by CandyKing, Apr 16, 2015.

1. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    What are the six pokemon you will chose in the event of a zombie outbreak?

2. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

If we're counting Legendary Poke'mon:

Mewtwo:
    He could sense movements, keep himself healed, and using psionic-based attacks to pummel and severe zombie swarms. I suspect, if necessary, using psionic-shields to levitate us away from danger is possible. The talking is also nice, even if it is just mind-to-mind.

Palkia:
    Practically the God-Poke'mon of Space. They could suck in the undead, sending them into the deepest regions of nowhere, thus eliminating the problem... well, until the undead landed somewhere else.

Jiraichi:
    It grants wishes. I could just wish for whatever was appropriate. Also, it being a Steel-type, I suspect it would be practically impossible to infect it. So, that's a nice bonus.

Arceus:
    It's the Poke'mon-God. Why wouldn't I want it on my team?

Giratina:
    It rules over an anti-dimension. If worse comes to worse, we could pull back there, begin life anew, or regroup for a follow-up operation. Also, it being a Ghost-type, it would be intangible and, I suspect, incapable of being infected. A welcomed bonus.

Kyogre:
    It's basically the ruler of the oceans. It summons a constant rain fall, wherever it appears. I could just flush away zombie swarms, tear them asunder with pressure attacks, or pull them into a vortex within the earth to be crushed/burned to nothingness. Also, having a constant accessibility to water, a vital resource, is a lovely bonus.

But that isn't very fun, now, is it?

Not counting Legendary Poke'mon:

Gengar:
    Useful attacks, intangible and incapable of being infected, and able to levitate and infiltrate. Very useful.

Ditto:
    Too useful. A good trump card.

Heatran:
    It's a Fire/Steel-type, which is very useful. It can allow us a means of cooking food, burning the undead, and keeping light. The Steel-typing allows it to, I suspect, have a hard exterior that could not be bitten or torn into, allowing it to remain uninfected.

Alakazam:
    Intelligent and raw power. He'd serve to levitate or move things, or to psychic blast swarms away.

Magnezone:
    Steel-type, you already know the theory. Also, they're a living battery, that could generate power, who can electrocute anyone or thing.

Skarmory:
    Steel-type, you already know the theory. Capable of flight, they'd make a good patrol. Their sharp wings also allow them to be effective in combat.

3. Hiems

Dragonite. Nuke all zombies with Ice Beam and Dragon Pulse :c

[​IMG]

4. MisterTinkles

6 Pikachu of varying strengths.

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Torterra
    [​IMG]
    Cant live without this Pokemon <3 Plus when I am tired, I can ride on his back.

Tropius
    [​IMG]
    It is ridable and can fly. It can be a great escape tool. Plus it grows banana on its chin, I can eat it when I get hungry.

Ludicolo
    [​IMG]
    Useful when needed to cross a body of water. It is also a boredom fighter, I can dance Macarena with it.

Trevenant
    [​IMG]
    It can be used for forewarning. Since my team is consist of Grass types, I would travel the forest. Trevenant can connect itself to the trees of the forest and will serve as our eyes when taking rest.

Leavanny
    [​IMG]
    My offensive Pokemon. I can let it battle hordes of zombies since they can eat it since there are no vegetarian zombie. Leaf Blade all the way!

Roserade
    [​IMG]
    Another offensive Pokemon of my team. Like Leavanny, I can also use it to fight the hordes of zombies. But unlike Leavanny, I can use Roserade in long range attacks.​

6. Justinian20

One Pokémon I would use is Gyarados. Just cause he can swim and Zombies cant and so I can live on his back in the sea. So I survive that Zombie apocalypse.