1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share your OC's!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by futuristicfire, Apr 17, 2015.

1. futuristicfire

In case you don't know what an OC is, it stands for Original Character. If you have a picture of a character you thought up, I'd be delighted to see it. If you have a backstory or a profile for them, all the better! For an example, this is my OC Martin:[​IMG]

-He is a sprite, a race of people with animal ears/tails (Like Kemonomimi)

-He is 14 but is the owner of a bakery and has a full time job, as Sprites have shorter lifespans and age/mature faster

-He loves cupcakes

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cute! But I hate him for having a pink shirt. Golgari hates pink. :grin:

Anyways, here are my original characters (I drew this like 3-4 years ago and at that time, I was terrible at it and I am also starting to learn photoshop, so sorry for ugly illustration).

Logarth Morgvein
    [​IMG]
    -I wont tell much about his back story since he is inspired from a world in the card game Magic the Gathering, and there are only a few (like 3-4) people here who would/might understand it. But here are some information about him.

Logarth is a Vitalomancer. He has the ability to give strength and life to a target, but he can also give weakening and even death. His arm is cut off by some sadist demon worshipers. But the arms are reattached by the healers of their guild. But little do they know that the arm they attached to him is the arm of the most powerful necromancer of all time. He is now using his abilities to clean the dirty name of his guild, Golgari. (now you know where I got my username :grin:)

And here's another one...
    Grover Green aka The Forest
    [​IMG]
    -This is actually my "self portrait". This is how I view myself in the fantasy world.

Grover Green is a simple guy who is living in with his grandparents in the woods. He is very much in love with the trees and the animals in the forest. But there is something different with him, his hair are leaves and he has the ability to shape shift into any kinds of plant life. He lives peacefully in the woods until the urbanization reaches their area and the people started destroying large area of his beloved forest. His anger pushed him to save the remaining forest area. He uses his ability to destroy the machines and the vehicles that are destroying the woods. He then realize that his area isnt the only place where the forest needs his protection. He then proceeds to save more forests from the selfish urbanization of humanity...

(Sorry for bad background story. I am not really good with creative writing)

3. Justinian20

Well Golgari I suck at drawing but I'm really good at creative writing. So for my original character.

His name is Gravin Le Tochin.

Now for description, he has short red hair, his skin is very bleached as his home is a place with strong radiation caused by the close proximity of the star to the planet. He is incredibly toned with muscle and he is fairly tall. He wears old grubby clothes that are torn and while working the fields, he is often shirtless.

Now for backstory, Gravin Le Tochin was born into a political family, his father was leader of his country, but during the reign of his father a terrible plague hit the land and thousands of people died including his father. Gravin took the throne and he tried to guide the people threw this terrible plague. After the plague came the famine and drought. No crops grew and Gravin was blamed for angering the gods. Gravin was sent to work as a slave on a farm as punishment for angering the gods. He was stripped of all royal clothes and given rags to wear. Gravin has learnt lessons as a slave including how to keep food in storage which has never been done in the city as they rely on omens and magic. Gravin tried to return but he discovered that his family was killed in a ditch by the current king. Gravin did not seek revenge and kept to himself living a quiet life as a peasant. Or did he.

4. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Like Justin, I suck at drawing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    So let give creative writing a try!

Title: The necromancer, real name forgotten.

Appearance: a cute-looking teenage boy with pale sickly skin, well what do you expect? And he wears casual clothe too, no blackie here.

Background story: Long long ago there was a kingdom which no one living in this century knows. The necromancer, before he became known by such title, was the second prince of that kingdom. He would have lived a fine life but there lied a dark secret. He was born to be a sacrificial lamb. The kingdom had an ancient law that every second-born of the royal line would surrender their eternal services to the God of Death. His name was forcibly stripped away from him and he joined the rank of his nameless brothers and sisters. Together, they protected the circle of life and death.
    Ironically, a comet arrived destroyed the Kingdom and along with it, the last living members of royalty. The Death cult also suffered a significant loss. Hunted by enemies, their number dwindled. Only the necromancer stood. He had learnt how to blend in with the crowd and continued the sacred duty given by their god.

Personality: The transformation had turned the one lively prince into a grim figure just like any other necromancer. But after the demolishment of the cult, he seemed to have some of his individuality back. He become more…cheerful, or at least humorous. But he can be cold and uncaring. And he likes to meddle in the affairs of others just to alleviate boredom. He doesn't seem to concern with his past and he would rather not talk about it.

Powers/ability:
    -Raises undead
    -Telekinesis
    -Supernatural vision (see spirit, ghosts, etc)
    -Shadow walk (He can emerge from any shadow)
    -Life drain
    -Other necromancy stuffs if I'm in the mood

5. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Bahaha I have too many. There's 6 character drawings in my album. Sorry I don't know how to make the pictures smaller or put them in spoiler tags...
    [​IMG]

Left-to-Right:
    Terri, 17, female, lesbian, Virgo, wants to open a flower shoppe
    Hide, 21, female, lesbian, Aquarius, independant jeweller

[​IMG]

Ruby, 17-18, female, lesbian, Leo
    Avery, 17-18, male, pansexual, Capricorn, artist
    Jacob, 17-18, genderqueer (comfortably masculine), pansexual, Scorpio, artist
    Nicki, 17-18, non-binary (femme), gay, Scorpio

[​IMG]

Michi, 17, intersex, pansexual, Sagittarius, wants to be an engineer for the Greenery Reclaimation Project.

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love love love Michi!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 Where can I date him? :lol:

7. CJliving

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Haha thanks XD unfortunately Michi won't be born for another 16 years!

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'd share, but that would risk somebody "borrowing" the characters for themselves.

I have quite a few though.

9. Au.Quicksilver

[​IMG]

White (Very little people know his real name), a Tokyo Ghoul OC I've made. His main quinques are an ukaku-koukaku chimera scythe that can vibrate at high frequency (But little intensity) to enhance it's cutting power, and a rinkaku quinque that takes it's form as an exo-suit like construct, following his spine and limbs, going from the base of his neck to his fingers and toes.

Despite being a dove (Ghoul investigator), he gets along with ghouls better. His wife was a ghoul, but she died in the same incident that scarred his lower face, only scar tissue left there. He met a demise at the hands of my main OC, becoming a familiar.

10. The Wallflower

I unfortunately lost every single one of my drawings one day when I left my notebook is school and a teacher threw it away.

I have tons of O.C's:

1. Aqua the Fox- My very first O.C. EVER and my first Sonic O.C. His design was changed over and over as the years passed. Backstory? He doesn't have one. He doesn't have any special powers, either. He's just a random blue fox that's friends with practically anyone and happens to be gay. He's cheated on people before (he's an *sshole) and he's also a hypocrite. (this is all because of RP's and my naïve, 12 year old self)

Despite this, he's very kind and he'll fight for his friends and will risk anything for them. I don't draw him much anymore...

2. Zig the Irken- He's an adorable little Irken with very dark blue eyes that always wears his trusty goggles and dreams to pilot a spaceship. Unfortunately, he's clumsy as f*ck and he can barely have a normal conversation because of his nerves. His partner is a S.I.R. named H.I.R. who considers herself to be female. She's very ditzy and crazy, and she has a crush on G.I.R. These are one of my favorite characters.

I have tons more, I'm just too lazy to list them out. I created these characters while using Flipnote Hatena for the Nintendo DS.

Those were the days...