1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most precious memory

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LogicNoSense, Apr 25, 2015.

1. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haaaay guys~ Let's go down memory lane. (&&&) What's your most precious memory? (I hope I spelled it correctly ←that too)

For me it was pretty recent, around late Feb. My class had its Self Awareness camp (SA camp) which is basically a camp for us to bond.

That night, we had a sharing (read: crying) session and we all shared our secrets. I've never cried so much in one night, and it was so touching and insert every single cliche word you can in here. But it's so precious to me; if I could, I would do it all over again.

So, what's yours? :grin:

2. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Downtown Baltimore with dad before he had his driving license, I loved it we would catch the bus, and he take me to Lexington market and buy me cotton candy, fried chicken, and a cheap toy. I missed that now dad is just an asshole.

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My best memory was when I was depressed, and my best friend was there for me. We talked a lot, first about my problems, about how people judged others superficially, it was wrong, it turned to discussions of racism, sexism and about the LGBT community. We both cried in the conversation and she told me I was beautiful and she loved me more than anyone else, because I was the only one who could have deep conversations with. That was my best memory
    In the conversation, I told her I really wouldn't mind being with any gender, as long as I loved them and it led her to tell me she really liked me six months later~
    The two of us are closer than ever now

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a few...

1. When I got a Pentakill in League of Legends using Cassiopeia <3 First Pentakill.

2. Being awarded as One (of the three) most Active College Student in out university. Out of 30+ student leaders, I was picked.

3. That moment where I came out to my best friend. She made me feel very happy.

4. Strumming the broomsticks with my cousins as if they were guitars while singing Welcome to the Jungle of Guns and Roses. I feel like I was Slash at that time :slight_smile:

5. Just seeing the beauty of the island while under the shade of a mangrove (actually, that is my profile picture here).

5. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1. Finding out that I'm Gay when I was 11...
    2. Coming out for the first time ever...To my best friend when I was 13...She already suspected it, but it still felt good...