1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Demons vs Aliens

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Gandee, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Gandee

Gandee Guest

So let say, a group of aliens(protoss, martians, predators, whatever) , in possession of advanced technology, come to invade earth. But they don't account for the supernatural entities residing on earth for centuries. And the demons are quite pissed that their apocalypse plan get messed up.
    What do you think will happen next? Which side will win? Fantasy or Sci-fi?
    Discuss and the best story wins.

if you end with "the demons and aliens put off their fight, and go to the pub and discuss philosophy", I win

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

I'm saying the demons win because in most storys aliens have a weakness towards magic.

---------- Post added 29th Apr 2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

and i quoted that because you ruined my plan of writingf something like that...:dry:

3. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Don't hate it because sometime our minds work similar :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. randomly me

randomly me Guest

What about the angels and the traditionell second alien species the aliens are at war with?I mean...we have to feed the stereotypes here!

5. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What if demons are aliens? Incredibly advanced aliens that can do almost whatever they want, and cover their tracks.

Although I don't really believe in it, I've been studying magic and related things, since my early teens. At this stage, I would consider myself to be a demonologist. I can imagine being invited as an expert, to some silly "Deadliest Warrior" spin-off. Where entertainment is more important than truth =P

It really depends on the type of aliens and type of demons. You need to take into account that a lot of demon abilities are designed around tricking humans, not aliens. And aliens would probably have no experience with demons. We don't know who would be leading the aliens, but they're pretty much fucked, if Lucifer leads the demons. I'm quite biased. Sorry, for the semi-serious answer ^^;

6. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Angels in fiction are typically overpowered that they will easily win any alien race.
    Unless you are talking about weeping angels, which are both angels and aliens, weeping angels would still win.
    Unless you are talking about the angle who goes by the username noangeleither, he would sass every being to death :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

---------- Post added 29th Apr 2015 at 06:16 PM ----------

Well, I don't want demons to be alien...that has been a common plot point in Doctor Who. Although I should have been specified what type of demons and what type of aliens. I'm too lazy to think of that =P
    But thanks for the answer!

7. randomly me

randomly me Guest

Actually it doesn't matter in the end Who wins because we as humans are defenitly fucked either way...

8. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Oh yes! ^_^
    Chestbusters kill human hosts and demons posses the human corpses!

9. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    It was chilly over Lake Laochi, northern Japanese isles...
    When, suddenly, the critters started to skirmish
    They hugged the walls of the mountainside
    And watched fearfully,
    As the ancient frozen water of Lake Laochi started to split
    Major rifts surfaced, and along with them, the husk of something immense,
    An ark! A ship! It rose from the waters below, and out spilled monsters,
    Demons aplenty, in the thousands, nay, in the uncountables,
    All crying unanimously, in one voice,
    "Kaetta! Kaetta" "We have returned. We. Have. Returned."

10. Ryu

Ryu

Demons win because demons. They are just so much more yes (yeah, I use yes as an adjective!).

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I realise this is kind of blasphemous, but despite being British, I'm not terribly familiar with Doctor Who.

The western depictions... an Angel is a glowing ball of energy that can take human form. It exists to serve its creator. Demons are usually more like angry little children... emotionally speaking. But their leader is unbelievably charismatic.

I know what you mean about overpowered. The demons would probably get accused of god-modding xD

12. Im Hazel

The demons would putted fire into the alien's ships.
    The aliens would putted goo into the demons fire.
    The demons would laugh because they secretly putted fire into the alien's chairs.
    The aliens done got burnded.
    The demons putted the aliens into graves, but they were so burnded, that the demonsus's fire was putted out.
    The aliens were actually not dead. Their corpses were putted there as fakes.
    The demons were all unfired out, but they putted darkness on the aliens.
    The aliens putted goo on the aliens because the aliens thought aliens were demons because they putted the darkness on the aliens.
    The demons got very confuse because the aliens had putted goo no the aliens.
    And now the gorillas come.
    The end.

#12 Im Hazel, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  13. Mith

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Two words: Demonic Possession, demons wins.

[​IMG]

Aliens don't know anything about demons, they can't exorcism them, they can't kill them...so how could they win? They would need some time to learn that stuff, in the meantime Demons could possess a lot of them and destroy the entire order. But if aliens have souls I guess that Demons will start to make deals with them, so why should them fight?

14. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Aliens would clearly win, because like all Aliens, they are fond of probing things.

Thus, they would quickly probe all of the demons, drain them of their demonic powers, and fire their energy into the the night sky, where they would turn it into rainbows and dancing unicorns.

The entire world would thus awaken as a sparkly, glimmering paradise, with everyone falling madly in love with each other, and condom manufacturers everywhere would become very wealthy.

The end.

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

What if the aliens are demons?

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Or demons are just aliens living under the earth?

17. MisterTinkles

Aliens would win, cause demons are just a figment of deranged humans' imaginations.

The End

18. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Aliens won.

Demons are just imagination which is close to nonexistent
    Aliens however have higher probability of being exist due to this vast and limitless universe...

however

IF both are somehow existed at the same time and decide to attack earth at the same time (what a nice coincidence),
    ALIENS STILL WON
    higher technology will most likely means higher experience in learning and adaptation, yes in the beginning of the battle they have a hard time but again, they'll still win
    EVENTUALLY....

just random thoughts tho
    peace out
    arfff