1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say-something-nice Pronoun Game!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Invidia, May 1, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Yay! So, my imagination managed to cook up this little game. Simply enough, say something nice about the person above using his/her/their/etc. specified/obvious preffered pronoun, thus:

Person X

Person X says: Blah, blah, blah

The next person says: I think Person X is awesome/nice/whatever because he is so incredibly supportive and open all the time <3 His posts are so nice they make me want to dance (!)
    My preferred pronoun (you can write mpp): They

etc. etc.

Thought it would be cool for genderqueers like myself who might be a bit unsure about which pronoun they prefer and want to test new ones etc. (which of course is allowed), and can be fun/good for ftm's, mtf's and just generally nice for everyone to have something nice said about them :slight_smile:

So, kindly begin with me, I guess :3 Fire away!

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Triflow made a really nice rainbow theme for hir profile. Also, I think ze is a vegan? Which is awesome! At least I think ze said something about that in another thread I read earlier today? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Ze is also always really nice to people on every thread I see, and just a very nice person in general. :slight_smile:

My preferred pronouns: she/her, but I'm very comfortable with my pronouns, so the next one who posts might instead want to do another one for Triflow. Still, this topic was also useful for me, because I got to practice use of pronouns I almost never get to use. It's rare I get to talk in third person about a non-binary person. :/

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

HappyGirlLucky... where do I even begin with her?

Off the bat, she's God damn gorgeous! Let's just get that out there. Secondly, she is fabulous at color schemes, and I'm really enjoying what she did, with the colors I provided her.

She's has such a gentle heart, and it only makes her all the more beautiful. She is such a comforting presence, too, and she leaves me feeling better when we do cross paths.

<3

Preferred Pronouns:
    Sexy/Amazing She/Her.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Nowhere goes the empress Kaiser without her mysterious aura of naked truth and compassion. She is one of the most versatile persons I know. That coupled with her being sexy and amazing just goes to show the extent of her embodied awesomeness. <3

5. Alisa Arwen

Triflow is a kind soul who has shown me much kindness each time ze talks to me. Ze is intelligent, funny, engaging. I enjoy talking with hir and ze has helped me a great deal.

My pronoun: I would like to see how it feels to be 'she/her'. I am exploring my gender and I would love to try being called a 'she' <3

6. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody Hanabi is rather unknown to me. I've seen her post a few times on the Gender Identity and Expression forum, and know that she is questioning her gender. But even if I don't know much about her, she can still benefit from me talking about her, right? :slight_smile:

7. Invidia

Invidia Guest

HappyGirlLucky is so cool in that she always takes time to answer thoroughly to people's questions when they reach out for help. She's kind and open, and her smile is contagious.
    <3

8. Im Hazel

Triflow is one of my favourite people on this site. Ze is always super-awesome and funny. Also, the way ze decorates hir text with those lovely faces and hearts makes me smile. :slight_smile: Also, hir signature is awesome.

I like the female pronouns please. :slight_smile:

9. Alisa Arwen

Im Hazel is someone I don't know well, but she seems kind and is going through a similar journey to me. She is a familiar character whose contributions I enjoy and respect.

10. Alisa Arwen

Female pronouns again please

11. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Melody is a great person. She is open, honest, sweet and clever, and is brave in her struggle to find herself. She likes hearts like me and that makes her all the more cutesy <3

12. AsiaJ33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Triflow is a really helpful person. Ze gives great advice and is honest. Also, hir signature is the best signature I have seen on this website :grin: I'd like to thank hir for giving the advice ze gives and keeping me sane (*hugs*)

Female pronouns please :slight_smile:

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Asia is incredibly compassionate, loving and giving. She doesn't seem to be able to make a post without touching my wee heart when I read them <3 Her attitude of wanting to help everyone is the greatest quality anyone can have. And my signature is nothing compared to hers!

Preffered pronouns: I'd like to try they/them for once :slight_smile:

14. Alisa Arwen

Well, what can you can say about Triflow? They're open minded, generous, entertaining, and beautiful. They have helped make my time on this site a lot of fun . I have a lot of time for them

Pronouns...I will take something neutral just for fun :slight_smile:

15. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody is cheerful and lovely, and they're a total hoot. They're always here with their pink boots and nice comments. They're totally rad.

Pronouns: Surprise me.

16. Im Hazel

Lets go all out tumblr...

Batman is a lovely person. Bat should know know that batself. Bat loves everyone, and gives good advice, but bat is alway funny, too. Bat loves bat's jokes, and is always cool and yeah. Groovy.

I think that's how tumblr's nounself pronouns work. What a strange way of speaking.

Female pronouns, please!