1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Continue the story!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by The Wallflower, May 16, 2015.

1. The Wallflower

YAAAS! Third post. I can't wait to be as good at this as all you EC Elites. I want to post GIFs and have a cool profile just like all of you!

Anyways, I have absolutely no idea if this game has already been started. I checked a little bit and it seems there are no active ones at the moment, soooo....
    Basically all you have to do is continue the story of the person above you. It's a pretty common game, but it never fails to amuse! :thumbsup:

RULES: The story has to make sense. What I mean is, we can't be talking about Sally, then suddenly kill off Sally and replace her for Chuck. Randomness is allowed, just as long as you don't go TOO far. :rolle:

Feel free to introduce new characters! Take the story wherever you'd like!

Also, no one can say ''The End.''

Example:
    Person 1: ...And then a UFO appeared! It kidnapped the unsuspecting teenagers! :eek:

Person 2: ...The teenagers were frightened for their lives, until all of a sudden Captain Rainbow appeared! :roflmao:

1-5 lines only.

I'll start:

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Extra. Extra was always invisible. But today, something amazing was going to happen to him! It all started when he woke up to make breakfast...

#1 The Wallflower, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
  2. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He made two fried eggs, and toast. But the eggs had an odd taste: not bad, but almost sweet, with a hint of vanilla. He went upstairs and took a brief shower. Toweling off before the mirror is when he got a huge shock: He could see an outline of himself, and within it, a shimmering mass of transparent colors. He blinked, and rubbed his eyes. It had been hard enough to explain being invisible, but now this? Having become a mass of swirling, mist-like color? How could he possibly coordinate a wardrobe around a face, hands and arms like that?

3. Im Hazel

Then the walls started to turn purple.

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    A mysterious purple creature emerges.
    "Oh but hi! Fear ya not, for I am the Mistress of Purple, come to rid the world of light and laughter in the name of my master;
    Let him who hath understanding
    reckon the number of the beast
    for it is a human number
    its number is six hundred and sixty six.
    "

5. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    With that, the purple creature then grabbed a calculator and fiddled around with it and left it on a side table. He left in a truck and ran over a cake. The calculator read, 5138008, "what did this mean?" He thought, only when he flipped it over it read, Boobies.

6. Im Hazel

This revelation was so profound, that the monster went red in the face. But not only that, a rainbow started forming all over his body. Soon he was composed purely of rainbows and magical sparkles!

7. Justinian20

From the rainbows and magic sparkles a fruit seemed to be summoned. The fruit spoke the words, "I am strawberry," and the whole entire room seemed to be oozing a large variety of colour.

8. MisterTinkles

Just then, Extra woke up from this fantastical nightmare/dream, sweating so badly he slipped off the bed and fell on the floor.

9. Im Hazel

The floor promptly smashed under his enormous weight. He crashed through the bare floor of his small room, landing in the room below. "Wait", though Extra, "I live in a bungalow."

10. MisterTinkles

Extra gets up off the floor, dusting himself off. As Extra looks around the unknown/hidden room, his eyes are unable to focus in the dark.

11. The Wallflower

Extra then had a sudden epiphany!

''I KNOW HOW TO MAKE WORLD PEACE!'' He said. He got dressed, ran downstairs, hit his head against the stairs, and contacted the government, but they laughed at his face. No sooner than 5 minutes later, the Cat in the Hat was at his door! :eek:

The Cat in The Hat ate breakfast with him, and said ''Son, we're going on an adventure!''

#11 The Wallflower, May 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 17, 2015