1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Queers Don't BUY Quiche...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Christiaan, May 19, 2015.

1. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

...they make it from certified organic/free range ingredients, and they have it ready and in the oven in a minute flat.

This, of course, is a parody of that old book titled Real Men Don't Eat Quiche, which is itself a parody of macho-ethics. I really think that this could make a fun game, where we each chime in, giving our own half-humorous/half-serious examples of things that a "real queer" doesn't do. To prime the discussion, let me toss in a couple more examples that I think are pretty good.

Real queers...shave their legs with an authentic straight razor, no excuses. If they don't use a straight razor, then they use a bayonet or a machete, and regardless of what instrument they use, they don't miss a single hair-follicle. Ever.

Real queers...don't take their clothes to a tailor. The dimwits who do it professionally never get the seams right. There is nothing more shameful than a queer who doesn't do his own tailoring. No real queer could face the world wearing clothes that another man has altered. The only exception is if the altering was done by his husband or boyfriend, but by golly, that's different.

The more over-the-top and ridiculous, the better. Bonus points if you mock a few stereotypes. Any takers?

#1 Christiaan, May 19, 2015
    Last edited: May 19, 2015
  2. MisterTinkles

Hmmmm, sounds like a game you would play at a gay MENSA party.

I can't really think of anything.