1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a random question about mythical creatures, no big deal

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by BluhImCourtney, May 25, 2015.

1. BluhImCourtney

So I just started wondering this a few minutes ago, and it's been REALLY bugging me.

If vampires aren't supposed to have a reflection, how do they look so suave/dapper/insert word used to describe fanciness here? And another thing, if they don't see their reflection, do they see the reflection of the clothes? I mean, they can take the clothes off, they aren't connected to them, so why don't the clothes have a reflection? Do they have like vamp suits or dresses that also have the power of invisibility in mirrors?

Also, let's save this thread for basically any questions anyone has for mythical creatures so I don't feel as stupid for making an entire thread about vampy dress code. ._.

2. The Wallflower

Vampires pretty much ''woke up like dat''. They don't even have to try to look fabulous, they just do. Also, I'm pretty sure they can see their clothes in their reflection. It's just in movies where their clothes do not show.

And... I'm pretty sure they don't have invisibility suits/dresses.

I just want to know how the Chupacabra and Bigfoot are related... I mean is the Cupacabra Bigfoot's wife/husband or is it some distant relative?

Also, why 'Chupacabra'? Makes no sense. It doesn't suck sheep, it just walks around different parts of latin-america in a very docile manner and is probably a herbivore.

3. BluhImCourtney

The reason I said "invisible suits" is because if they look in the mirror, would they just like, see a disembodied article of clothing float around with mo head or hands?

Also, scientists/"experts" believe the chupacabra to just be a coyote with mange (skin disease that, even though it is merely annoying to humans, can be deadly to canines), and that they attack livestock (not specifically goats; chicken, sheep, goats, etc.) because they are to sickly to go after their normal prey. Another theory is that the reason for the animals being sucked completely dry of blood is either due to it coagulating(?), or vampire bats.

Also, how the eff is it related to big foot, big foot is a supposed ape-like being, the chupacabra has always been a canine-like being, with some variations painting it as a canine-lizard hybrid.

4. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    Depends on who's writing the vampire story. :slight_smile:

Charlaine Harris' vampires are different than Anne Rice's vampires, which are different from Underworld vampires or Twilight vampires. I like the True Blood and Underworld vampires for being gorgeous AND badass.

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Underworld has those horrible hybrids, which look like Smurfs on steroids...