1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You have been abducted by aliens!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Miko, May 28, 2015.

1. Miko

Miko Guest

Spooky! So, you were just wandering about... well... where were you wandering about? Nevermind! How about those aliens huh? How would you explain how they act and what they look like to someone? And look at this space ship! I mean it's so! Well, I'll let you describe it! Oh! Oh no! They're coming over, what are they about to do?! Where will they even drop us off after this!

Oh and I'm Miko from EC by the way, you seem familiar. ^-^

AHHHH ALIENS!

Sorry for all that, I get a bit carried away with my thread intros. The premise of this thread is simple: You have been abducted by aliens! But with me yammering on so much, you've not been able to get a word in edge ways and have only managed to describe one aspect of the current abduction! I guess it's up to all of us to describe how the abduction is going!

So, you need to fill out the following gaps in the story:

• Where were you when you got abducted?
    • What do the aliens look like and how do they act?
    • What does the spaceship look like? (Inside and out!)
    • What are they going to do to us?
    • Where will they drop us off when they're done?

BUT!

You can only fill in one of these gaps and you must do it in order, so the first poster would say where we were, then the second would say what the aliens are like, the third would say what the spaceship looks like , the fourth would say what's about to happen and the fifth would say where we'll be dropped off. Once this has been done we have a full abduction story.

BUT! ....again! >.>

For some reason abductions just keep happening around here!

So the sixth poster starts the story all over again for the next abduction by saying where we were, the seventh says what the aliens look like. So on and so forth!

You can post multiple times in the same story but not directly after your last post, there needs to be at least one post by a different person between your last post and your next post.

So... have fun everyone and happy abductions!

#1 Miko, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
  2. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was walking down a dark alley, beer in hand, joint in mouth, and what a glorious night it was. Not too warm, not too cold, not one cloud in the sky, the moon was just a two dimensional disk that glimmered in the sky. The stars shined brightly and danced in the sky. I continued along the pathway when suddenly, the surrounding view darkened and a bright coloured light spectacle appeared.

3. Miko

Miko Guest

They're like rainbow colored raptors! With eyeballs that come out of their sockets and run all over their body on tentacles! Snake-like tongues and a space suit that looks like it's made of cardboard.

Oh my, I say... they're... they're dancing... THEY MOVE BY DANCING! And they seem to communicate by rubbing their finger nails together. How disturbing.

4. Decandyman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The spaceship was equally as disturbing as the aliens. Long and slender, a metallic grey, it hivered above the ground so silently. On the front of the ship, there were three lights which danced in different colours, possibly for communicating with other ships. cubicle in nature, how could have this ship travelled millions of miles through space and time?

Inside it was smooth and clear like a slither of ice. There were few machines and on a huge board there was strange writing and a large picture of the anatomy of a human being.

Weird.