1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any writers on here? + Interesting creative-writing game.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Numb, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Numb

I was just wondering if there are any writers on this forum (probably yes). Writing is what kept me moving in the last year after some pretty shitty (excuse my language) times. So, if there are any writers willing to join me, I would like to introduce you to a game i play with one of my friends.
    It goes like this.
    Someone starts with a sentence, and then you have to continue writing a short story/monologue/poem out of it.
    It might seem kinda boring, cause I am boring, but whatever I want to make friends and see how you guys write and stuff so don't judge. xD

2. starlights

Out Status:
    A few people
    It was a dark and stormy night, with the rain coming down in sheets against the window panes. We sat cross-legged in front of the fire, nursing cups of Earl Gray tea and edging closer to the flames as we shivered.

A stab of thunder made the windows shake, and we jumped just as a dark and mysterious figure appeared in the doorway. Gloved hands reached up, pulling back a cowl to reveal the face of...William Hung!