1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mad Libs fun.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by 00Shockwave00, Jun 20, 2015.

1. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Mad:slight_smile:Takes - Free Mad Libs™ Online

Laughter is the best medicine. Mad libs are one of the best ways I have found to laugh. So fill one out and post it here. Let the laughs begin!

SUPER CHICKENS.

One of my favorite shows on TV is SUPER CHICKENS. It's about three CHICKENS that each have crazy superpowers. One of them can jump, another one can shoot scrambled eggs from her toenails, and the third one can throw with keyboards. The super chickens use their powers to protect the people of Nashville and defeat the powers of waffles. My favorite episode is when their father is kidnapped by the Evil chef, MR Hullabaloo, and they have to fly to Vanderbilt to rescue him...... I hope y'all's are funnier.

2. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I had fun with this.

I enjoy long, Penisy walks on the beach, getting Penised in the rain and serendipitous encounters with Penises. I really like piña coladas mixed with Penis juice, and romantic, candle-lit Penises. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Harry Dick. I travel frequently, especially to PenisVille, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Penis Doctor.) I am looking for Penis and beauty in the form of a Penish goddess. She should have the physique of Lady PeePee and the Penis of Penisita. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Penises. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 69 days ago, and I have since become more Penisy.

3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What did I just read? :grin:

4. The Wallflower

This came out much better than I expected.

Come sing at WALMART, where you'll receive sexy discounts on all of your favorite brand name walruses. Our angry and singing associates are there to lick you 777-6969-8008 hours a day. Here you will find lovely prices on the adult magazines you need. teletubbies for the moms, underwear for the kids and all the latest electronics for the In-laws. So come on down to your Weird Shit WALMART: where the songs come first.

5. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Dear Haruhi,

You are extremely Delicious and I Lick you! I want kiss your Leg 13 times. You make my Bed burn with desire. When I first saw you, I Slyly stared at you and fell in love. Will you Eat out with me? Don`t let your parents discourage you, They are just jealous.

Yours forever, Tara

"you make my bed burn with desire"
    "Will you eat out with me?"
    ...what? Haha! I swear, nothing dirty was going on in my mind when I filled in the words.

6. MrSkittles

My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very disappointed and diplomatic. He should have a physique like Channing Tatum, a profile like Chris Evans, and the intelligence of a/an Western Toad. He must be polite and must always remember to recap my peanut, to tip his broom and to take my pec when crossing the street. He should move excellently, have a/an ready voice, and should always dress oppressively. I would also like him to be a/an actually dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper blue-eyed nothings into my blow hole and hold my ahead importance. I know a/an medicine is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Lenny

Just clicked random for almost all of the words :lol:

7. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Dear Sweetheart,

I lay awake all Hot Tub thinking of you, your Warm smile, and our Pillow in the Heaven. Deliciously, I recall our meeting, how my heart Licked with Eyes when I first saw you. How Nice you looked in that Red Girl and those two Sexy Pants on your Boobs!

I cherished every moment we were together and was Sweet when our date came to a close. I can`t say how Eagerly I regret spilling Honey on your Leg; you were Deep about it, however, for which I am grateful. You are so beautiful when you`re Deep.

You`re Tight most other times. Your eyes are like deep pools of Slime, warmed in the moonlight. Your cheeks are as rosy as Hearts. Your lips are like succulent Cookies. Your hair is Purple like a Cat on a summer`s day.

I can`t wait to Run with you again. Write soon.

Fast,

Your Friend

This is too much fun.... xD

8. MrSkittles

He said to her I`d like a cheeseburger
    And I might like a rabbit as well
    She said to him, "I can`t give you either"
    And he said, "Isn`t this McDonalds ?"
    She said, "Yes it is, but we`re closed now,
    But we open tomorrow at 5.225."
    He said, "I am bubblingly hungry.",
    But I guess I can wait until then."

Cuz you`re his cheeseburger
    His coming cheeseburger
    He`ll wait for you. !!
    He`ll wait for you.
    Oh, you are his cheeseburger
    His coiled cheeseburger
    He`ll wait for you
    Oh, he will wait for you.

He stayed at the drive-thru till sunrise
    He may have dozed off once or twice
    When he spotted a billboard for Denny`s
    Pizza and Cookies for half price!

How he couldn`t resist such an offer?
    He really needed something to clip.
    Cheeseburger, please do not get pumped
    He`ll eat and be back here for lunch!

Cuz you`re his written cheeseburger
    His premier cheeseburger
    Be back for you. !!
    He`ll be back for you.
    Won`t be so long, cheeseburger
    Oh, lovely cheeseburger
    Be back for you
    Oh, he`ll be back for you.

Cuz he loves you cheeseburger with all his bark
    And there`s nothin` gonna tear you two apart
    And if the world suddenly ran out of advantage,
    He would get down on his palms and larynxes
    To see if someone insipidly dropped some cheese in the dirt
    And he would wash it off for you
    Wipe it off for you
    Clean that visible cheese off just for you!

You are his cheese ... burrrr ... grrrrr!

I love this!!

9. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Brilliant fun :slight_smile:

I enjoy long, dysfunctional walks on the beach, getting envisioned in the rain and serendipitous encounters with cheeses. I really like piña coladas mixed with zombies, and romantic, candle-lit appendices. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Super Mario. I travel frequently, especially to The Moon, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Troubadour.) I am looking for Pizza and beauty in the form of a Saturnian goddess. She should have the physique of Harrison Ford and the Nose of Velociraptor. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Rifles. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken Some big fucking number days ago, and I have since become more Magnetic.​

10. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ima Nnoying Toggle,

Will you let me Dangle your Sneakers? Ever since I have laid Boobs on Emily, I have Mooed madly in love with her. I wish that she will be the Couch Cusions of my Frogs and that someday we will Bark happily ever after. I have a Insulin as a/an Turtle Trainer that pays $77773 each month. I promise to Swing Emily with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
    Flimflamflummex Judy Mann

11. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

LOL well that was interesting. :grin:

12. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did the personal ad. Just filled it in randomly but it turned out well.

I enjoy long, hairy walks on the beach, getting drowned in the rain and serendipitous encounters with baseball bats. I really like piña coladas mixed with gasoline , and romantic, candle-lit churches . I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Alfred Einstein . I travel frequently, especially to zoo, when I am not busy with work. (I am a plumber .) I am looking for fire truck and beauty in the form of a Norwegian goddess. She should have the physique of Ellen DeGeneres and the cow bell of Jenifer . I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my ducks. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 15426378 days ago, and I have since become more clumsy .

13. MrSkittles

I enjoy long, intense walks on the beach, getting scrambled in the rain and serendipitous encounters with peppers. I really like piña coladas mixed with Soda, and romantic, candle-lit Playstations. I am well-read from Dr. Seuss to Chalemagne. I travel frequently, especially to Guatemala, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Producer.) I am looking for alga and beauty in the form of a Black goddess. She should have the physique of Molly Pitcher and the poem of Sara . I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my paralyses. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 6 days ago, and I have since become more shiny.