1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Always trust your Wookie's nose are you might experience today's Word of the Day

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by wisefolly, Jul 2, 2015.

1. wisefolly

wisefolly Guest

Note: "are" should be "or" in the title, oops!

An attention-grabbing movie helps me understand the feelings of our imprisoned movie heroes! Find out how all these things are related in today's WOTD!

Apprehension is the word, read it about here or lend your ear to hear!

Now that you know more, time for my sentence:

"I got a bad feeling about this," said Han to Luke, Leia, and Chewbacca, as their apprehension climbed about what could possibly scare off the slithery dianoga from the room full of garbage and water.

Find your muse and get to tapping those keys!

If you accept this challenge: (!!)
    If you ignore this challenge: :dead:
    Do you really want a dead banana on your conscience?

2. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jacob looked at the girl who had recently started dating his brother with apprehension as he began to speak of his brother's history of loss and substance abuse, terrified that she, too,would cause his brother to spiral out of control.

(Also I do almost nothing but write in my free time and got really high SAT and ACT scores so that's why they'll probably all end up as parts of stories haha)

3. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ooh, I use this word quite a bit when writing - so here are some not-really-spoiler texts in the book I'm writing that use the word. :grin:

Aris and Junabee weren’t in the mood for a conversation either and only followed Natalie to her car, apprehension ate the three of them as Natalie drove them toward the hospital.

Junabee caught wind of Aris’ apprehension and gripped his hand more tightly, “Don’t worry."

:grin:

4. wisefolly

wisefolly Guest

@AngerAndAgony & Taly Kix Trix: Novelistic sentences are very welcome! It's the best way to use and not lose words. Hope you all find this a fun enough daily challenge!