1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

007 wouldn't mind being interrupted during today's Word of the Day

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by wisefolly, Jul 3, 2015.

1. wisefolly

wisefolly Guest

Interrupted is an old sense of the today's WOTD, but now it has a different meaning.

Click here to get an eyeful o' learnin' or click here for an earful o' the same about interpellate!

Interpellate isn't the sexiest word ever but we'll do what we can.

"Knowing Bond was trained to resist simple interpellation, Le Chiffre thought a few minutes of the bottomless chair and a swinging knotted rope would make him talk. Truly, Le Chiffre did not know James Bond."

Make your fingers dance, make your words sing! Do your best (or worst) with interpellate!

If you accept this challenge: (!!)
    If you ignore this challenge: :dead:
    Do you really want a dead banana on your conscience?

2. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    James Bond <33333

Jacob sat in the chair, shaking, at the interpellation that his psychologist was giving him, upset as the questions focused so hard on why he cared so much about his brother and why he worked so hard ti protect him.

(I keep wanting to write way more than one sentence haha)

3. wisefolly

wisefolly Guest

I wrote two sentences for my example (cuz it totally needed it), but your sentences do leave one wanting more of them. Way to go! It makes the word much more memorable in the long run that way.