1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weirdest, longest name

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LogicNoSense, Jul 20, 2015.

1. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What's the longest/weirdest name you know/have in your contacts? It can be a nickname, or a mashup of words. And, if it's a mashup of words, a breakdown, if possible!

Mine is Dr Birling the Lost Lamebender IE Lockheart Penguin Spazzing Chicken. <--my bestie

So, breakdown!

Dr: She wants to be a doctor in the future
    Birling: For Literature, we had to take a 'family photo' of the play we were studying, 'An Inspector Calls'. She was Mr Birling.
    Lost Lamebender: My friends and I have an inside joke: whenever someone is lost, the lost person goes "I'm lost, can someone find me?" She's lost the most, and she added the lamebender herself...probably because of a 'lame name blender'.
    IE: (Internet Explorer) She had a pretty slow reaction time one day, since she wasn't feeling well. It was around the time when Microsoft announced they would be taking down IE (and we were talking about how slow it was) and we spent the entire day calling each other IE.
    Lockheart: She was being suuuuper forgetful...so I called her Lockheart. Not that I really liked him, but...yeeeea. :eusa_danc
    Penguin: She wasn't feeling well and was walking really slowly. Or rather, waddling. She's also kinda...large sized, so I called her penguin.
    Spazzing Chicken...this one I can't remember. It was probably together, but I'm not sure.

Or, for an easier way to call her: Uncle.

2. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The longest one in my contacts is "Snuggle Bug (bathtub emoji) Hey Now Hey Now"

My friend changed it to this after we re-watched the Lizzie Maguire movie. It was previously just Snuggle Bug, as she tends to snuggle into my side when we watch films together. Apparently my torso is a good height for these things :slight_smile:

Moral of the Story: Don't let people get a hold of your phone in your post-movie haze

#2 Batman, Jul 20, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  3. RunicSquirrel05

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend broke his iPhone and ended up with a burner for about a month so I saved his burner number as [name]'s Burner Phone.

4. Gentlady

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine has to be Rarzucamelfacesatan

Rarzu because that's what I call him :lol: Nothing similar to his name though :lol:
    Camelface because we always end our texting convo in the camel emoji....
    Satan because that's another nickname for him :lol: Surprisingly he actually loves it even though it was made up behind his back as more of an insult :lol:

5. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Insert_Name_Here

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ikabobachuck A Baudur Fixenhower the Third.

Don't even ask.