1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

write about the person above

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Anastaisa_Lynn_14, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ive seen threads like this before like rate the profile of ther person above, this is basicly the same exept you have to write a short exerpt of a moment in the person above you's life that you think happend. so the person below me would write about somthing they think happend in my life. and so on.

have fun :grin: :grin: :grin:
    (p.s. it dosent have to be real just make up something lol)

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anastasia sat in her chair in the corner of the room, knitting as quietly as possible. She knew how terrible the consequences could be if she was found...
    Suddenly, her mom burst into the room, shock on her face. "My daughter is a HOOKER?!" she wailed. "How can this be?"
    "Mom, I can explain-" she started, but was stopped by the disapproval on her mother's face.
    (I hope I did correctly XD. Also, please tell me if I misgendered you!!)

3. The Wallflower

^ :roflmao:

It was a beautifully depressing rainy day, and Em stayed inside her home, avoiding any communication with the outside world, in order to remain fully focused when breeding for Pokémon.

Little did she know she would become addicted; days passed. Months. Years.

When she finally obtained the perfect 6IV pokémon she wanted, she decided to step outside, only to discover the world had ended... and she was the only one left.

4. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    omg ugh.

I typed this little story up for Anastasia - but with the pink hair wig he created.

EOS posts before it's done - I change all the pronouns and names; and made it the plush fox doll that EOS has as her avatar as the item instead of the pink wig piece.

Then wallflower posts....

So how about this is the story of WALLFLOWER, EOS, and AL14. (Wallflower; read this as your name, your pronouns, and pretend it's your teddy bear who is possessed.)

EOS(EmOfSurburbia)

EOS woke up in his bed; she turned around to see the box where she always put in her threads and often-times closed cosmetic containers. Upon this sight she grabbed the black plush fox doll she created herself awhile back; as she placed it on her head to play with, she felt a weird presence creep around her.

EOS stepped back, confused; as she saw the threads of the plush fox come to life and began to throw objects around the room. Moments had passed and every attempt EOS made to conquer the possessed hair piece all failed in vain.

She closed her eyes and thought about her life and how he could even continue it with this monster having terrorized the environment around him. As she thought about all the good things she could have done; the possessed hair piece suddenly calmed down. EOS thought about how he could start to paint; as the thought crossed her mind, the pink hair created a beautiful portrait of herself with the plush fox on his head. EOS thought about how she could have learned how to do better in school; just as the plush fox monster worked on her homework problems.

Minutes passed and it had occurred to EOS that the "monster" on her head was no longer so much of a monster. As she sighed a sign of relief; she thought of all the good she could do in the world again...

...With the possessed plush fox doll at her side.

5. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    omg seriously this made my year! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lol: and no u did not misgender me :slight_smile: i perfer female pronouns so u did right lol.

as tally sat and thought about emOfsuburbia he heard a noise coming from his closet. a thumping noise, almost like a beat to a song. he decided to get up and inspect. while he was walking across his room from under the bed a dark shadow jumped out and wraped around tally. he screamed "get off!" and thrashed violently. as the shadow grew stronger, tighetend tighter and was slowly squeezing the life out of him, he started chanting a spell to fight off the demon. but as soon as he had started chaniting the beating became louder and vibrated everything around him like an earthquake. boom! boom! boom! so tally stopped and started chanting a different spell, this one started forming a ball of energy and shot the source of the booming. as the door fell away, a giant heart became clear in the doorway. he realized that that was the heart of the beast that was attacking him. but alas he realized too late as the creature snapped his neck, he fell to the floor lifelessly. the creature, satified with its work, sucked tallys soul out. then waited for its next victem.
    :slight_smile: hope you like it tally lol sorry for killing u.

#5 Anastaisa_Lynn_14, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  6. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey come on guys keep it going

7. MrSkittles

Anastaisa was walking down a street one when suddenly a giant yarn monster that looked like pac-man chased her down the street for miles before trapping her in a corner. As the yarn monster neared Anastaisa tried to find a way out. She ran back to the streets and ran back towards her home. Before she get back home the monster jumped down from the sky an swallowed her up. And rolled off into the sunset.