1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Family Tree Two!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by iiimee, Jul 30, 2015.

1. iiimee

Hey guys, I made this thread a little while ago, and while I could revive it, I decided it would be easier to start fresh, and have all the rules laid out on this thread:

RULES:

1. Only my first post counts! After that, don't reply to any other post I make on here.

2. You MUST relate yourself to the person above in some way! I will post the family tree in THIS thread, so please look for it HERE.

3. You can only relate yourself to a person with the following: brother/sister/sibling, daughter/son/child, mom/dad/parent, or husband/wife/spouse. You cannot say you're the cousin of somebody, because that becomes way too confusing.

4. Finally, have fun and PLEASE include the full usernames of the people you want to be your family on this family tree. Don't delete somebody from the tree because you don't like them, etc. I can always rebuild the family tree, but I don't want to have to do that.

MY FAMILY:
    Kageshiro: brother
    Yuricore: Sister
    Yaoicore: Brother