1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me please

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Notsayingmyname, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Notsayingmyname

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a 14 year old boy. Throughout all my life I have considered myself as straight and have been attracted to women. I have had many girlfriends and kissed girls. About two years ago I met a boy online called Kris. We started talking and I discovered he's gay. Over time I developed a very strong friendship with him and he became my best friend. I then felt a mental attraction towards him and often thought about moving in with him when I'm older and starting a family with him. This was odd as I didn't want to do anything sexual with a boy and two because I had never felt like this. I'm confused if I'm gay or not. Can someone help please?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    To moderators: Thread belongs under Sexual and Romantic Orientation.

It is possible that you are in love with him but does not want to have sex with him. It can happen.

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It may either be a passing attraction, or something serious which you may not know about yet.

I say it might be a passing attraction because mainly of your friendship. According to you its pretty close, and sometimes you may mistake the friendship as something more. But wanting to start a family with him is probably something stronger.

As for it being serious, I think it's leaning more to this side, especially cuz of the family thing. Although you may not have felt anything sexual towards him, wanting to start a family with him, I feel, is already a strong sense of attraction.

When you say sexual relationship with a boy, does that include Kris? I suppose sexual relationships take some time to develop. As a bi, I was bi-curious for about 4 years-and sometimes, I doubt if I'm bi, cuz of my lack of sexual attraction to girls. We're still young-sexual attraction takes time to develop. For now, you may simply be bi-curious (since you are attracted to women), and I think you should stick this out and wait a little longer. I would even try dating the friend I think I'm interested in, if it won't ruin the friendship. If it will, stepping back and thinking about it will help. For me it took a few months though = = the faster way would be the former.

Good luck? with it though. Ps, did you tell Kris that you may be attracted to him?

4. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It could be that you're homoromantic/biromantic and asexual/heterosexual