1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by pirateninja, Dec 25, 2008.

1. pirateninja

Right, I think this is the most appropriate place to ask this, but this has been bugging me for WEEKS now, and nobody seems to know the answer, so I'm asking you, ECers.

Okay, you ever seen the scene in Meet the Fockers where they are having the American Football game, and it's just Jack, Bernie and Greg left, and this song comes up and just cuts when Jack gets tackled. It's also on the South Park Episode "Elemetary School Musical" during the basketball game, and the dad loves it because he can just jump up shouting "Hey!" and doing very flamboyant poses.

It kinda goes "Dern..... der dern...... der dern... de de. dern...... der dern.... der dern..." and then it escalates into a "Der der deder deder HEY! Der der deder deder HEY!"

I know what I mean, even if nobody else does. Anyway, someone put me out of my misery. I promise a stupendously big reward if you do :grin:

2. spencer

spencer Guest

Are you talking about that song that they always play at American football games?

I think that it is by Gary Glitter. I don't know the name of the song. sorry.

3. biisme

"Rock and Roll Part 2" by Gary Glitter. It is also called simply "Hey Song" by some people.

We play it in band. :slight_smile: It's usually played during sporting events.

4. pirateninja

Haha! Thank you! :grin: That's exactly it!

Hmmmm.... your reward. I'll get on it right now :grin:

5. biisme

Oooooohhhh..a reward!!!! Yay!!!

*is waiting with big eyes*

6. thebikelady

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I have never seen that movie, but I managed to translate your "Dern..... der dern...... der dern... de de. dern...... der dern.... der dern..." into The Hey Song, before I even got to the second quote line. A true sign that I was in pep band for far too long.

7. Blaz

Blaz Guest

I only know of it as "Hey"

8. SAGUY84

SAGUY84 Guest

Its also from the Full Monty (movie) meaning it'd be on the soundtrack.

I couldn't decipher what you were saying, only realised after i looked it up on youtube.