1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.p. V2

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It appears my old one may have died.

Submit your OC and lets get started.

Small romance is ok, but Lets try to keep this clean as possible or its the Hat of Discipline for you!

Maluon
    Male
    Gay
    Elf
    Long Black hair, Ruby eyes, very tall (like Slenderman), pointed, leaf shaped ears. Wears matching Elven long sleeve shirt and pants with Leather boots. He also wears a green beanie hat to hide his ears.
    He is quite shy and rather quiet. He is still living at home struggling to help out. Despite this, he does have a few friends.

Fantasy type RP.

#1 Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  2. Arrow Ace

I'm rping in another thread, but is it okay if I submit my character here too??
    I will submit her now, feel free to reject her if you want me to create a new character!

Name: Nell O’Connell
    S.O: Aroace
    Personality: Nell has a soft spoken exterior, often mistaken for her being stuck up, when really it is because she cannot socialize in typically appropriate ways. Her main form of communication is typing, writing or signing because talking uses up a lot of her energy. Though Nell thinks friends would be nice, she is perfectly content with being a wall flower. She has an odd sense of humour, based mainly on puns and word play, and enjoys different languages, especially Hebrew and Irish. Because of her autism, she may seem distant or uncaring, when really she just uses different body languages to most other people, and usually has a neutral expression. She can also seem noncompliant, because she takes longer than most to process information, even if she is perfectly fine following the order after she understands it.
    Although Nell doesn’t have meltdowns as much as she did when she was a child, they are still quite easily triggered, though she can usually supress them enough to get herself somewhere safe before she has them. She has a few special interests that she can talk about on end without getting bored, these include Indie Movies made within the last decade(2005 onwards), the migration patterns of aquatic and semiaquatic animals(Penguins are a favourite) and autism itself. Her stims(self stimulating behaviour) include, but are not limited to, flapping her hands, shaking her head, babbling or making nonverbal mouth noises and signing her name over and over to herself. Nell sometimes engages in SIB(self-injuring behaviour) when she has a meltdown or is stressed, she can be stopped by either being restrained(not recommended as she only lets people she is close to touch her), having a pillow put between her hands and head or given something to chew on until she calms down naturally.
    Looks: A Caucasian female, a little less than 5’0’’ tall. She is youthful looking, with a round face and small chest, though her hips are quite large. She has a pudgy tummy and thighs, both of which are covered in faded stretch marks. Nell has short curly hair dyed ocean blue that she usually has a beanie over. She has central heterochromia with brown around the pupil that turns suddenly into a shocking blue. She favours a soft grunge style, with oversized jumpers and short skirts with big boots and stockings. She has long slim fingers, with nails that are clipped short and often have flaking off polish. Her eyes often have smudged eyeliner around them from her sleeping with it on. She has no piercings, lots of scars litter her skin from being an adventurous child. She has a few moles and many freckles. Because of her autism, Nell often wears a clear blue Tangle™ around her wrist to stim with and wears a navy blue teardrop shaped Chewlery™ necklace. Nell owns a pair of light purple noise cancelling headphones that she wears around her neck until she needs to put them on.

3. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Did you clone a lady version of myself? sounds really cool, because thats me in real life. I sometimes reflect small bits of myself into my characters. Anyway, its a neat character should work well.

#3 Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015
  4. Arrow Ace

(haha awesome! I guess you can start...set the scene, that kind of thing?)

#4 Arrow Ace, Aug 26, 2015
  5. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Maluon is sitting on his front porch drawing and listening to music. He has had a bad day. Maluon is an elf, and is good with a bow and arrow, and can be somewhat artistic, among other things. how ever his self esteem is practically zero. so, he relaxes by drawing random things.

#5 Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015
  6. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Modeling my OC after myself
    Name: Melody
    Race: Angel
    Sexuality: Panromantic Asexual
    Appearance: Melody has pale skin and dark blue eyes. She has long lavender hair striped with navy blue. She has grey wings and wears all grey- a sweater, skinny jeans, combat boots, and a pom-pom beanie. She's super short (like 5'2
    Personality: She can be cold and standoffish when she first meets you. She won't trust you right away and she is extremely sarcastic. When she's nervous, she messes with her hair.
    (Wow, other than appearance, she's exactly how I am, I'm so creative xD

7. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    OC
    Terry Davids
    Scared of people, shy, very emotional, Enjoys company once he knows them well
    Dark jeans to cover slashes on ankles, long sleeves shirt (black), Bright green eyes, dirty blonde hair
    Gay!! :slight_smile:
    5'8
    Human-power: invisibility (afraid of people makes sense right)

Ok so where shall we start?

8. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    (Cool! Well, Maluon is at home.)

#8 Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015
  9. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Walks by Maluon invisible and throws rock startling him "haha" Terry laughs contining his walk but stops and turns around hearing a noise.

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Melody chewed her sweater sleeve, silently panicking. "I'm lost, I don't know where I am," she thought frantically. She approached Maluon, tugging on a strand of her hair. "Excuse me," she started quietly.

11. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "Jeez man! I may be 20 in human years, but being an elf, im techinically 120. And you dont wanna scare an old man do ya?" Maluon turns to see Melody. "Yea?" Sorry about my friend there."

#11 Sebulba, Aug 26, 2015
  12. Arrow Ace

Nell had her bag slung loosely but carefully over her shoulder, a slight slouch in her back indicating that she had been walking for quite a while. Of course she had, her school was about a 30 minuet wall away from her house. As she walked lazily down the road she looked and acted like she didn't care what others thought, and yet the slightly self conscious gait of step and the way her hair had been styled carefully into a messy bun gave away that she did in fact care. She cared very much. Not so much of what others thought about her outside appearance, after all no one could help what they looked like at 16, but more of her personality.
    Her social skills were very little and her ability to talk in understandable sentences suffered the same fate. She could sign quite fluently, but since no one at her school could, she may as well have been completely mute.
    Her style was born from the fact that she wanted people to know that she did in fact think and feel and was a conscious human being, sadly her sensory issues presented the difficulty of not liking anything traditionally feminine, and so Nell had discovered and decided to go for a grunge look.
    She would have liked to complete it with make up but she knew that was just not happening. The weight of it on her face made her squirm and want to rub sandpaper across her cheeks until it was all gone.
    Nells fingers flicked lightly against her thighs to the beat of the music coming out of her headphones. Her eyes scanned over the neighbourhood.

13. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Terry rolls his eyes becoming un-invisible eying the new stranger Extends hand "Hello I'm Terry... Can we help you?"

14. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I'm, um, sorta lost..."

15. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Well I haven't seen you around here" Terry says in a southern accent "Where are you trying to get to?"

16. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    "What are you looking for?" Maluon started to get nervous, hes very socially awkward.

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "The forest. I took directions, but now I don't know where I am." Anxiety began to show on her face.

18. Gamer4now

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Steps in front of Maluon realizing his shaking hands "I'm sorry he won't be much help" He whispers to Melody "I'll try to help as best I can but I'm new around here myself too, you see I'm from down south" sits down ion chair waiting for an answer.

19. Arrow Ace

Nell notices a small gathering of people on the porch of a house a few metres down from where she is standing. She reaches into the pocket of her skirt and fishes around for her iPod. When she finds it she turns off the music, unplugs the cord and threads it through her shirt so that it's not noticeable. She keeps walking forward, listening to the peoples conversation. The lavender haired one is lost, typical of new people in the twisting streets of the old neighbourhood, and the other two are attempting to help her.
    Bending down to tie her shoe Nell tries to give herself an excuse to listen in longer.

20. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She realized she hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Melody, by the way."