1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do people think of you?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Linus, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So what do people really think of you?

For those who do not know the posters, this requires some research. Basically, you have to read at least two of the above user's threads to be able to give input. This isn't first impressions, this is critique and feedback. Don't give feedback if you aren't willing to receive it!

Also, although honesty is important, no rude, hateful, hurtful, or offensive comments. If you have any critism, please state it in a polite manner, so as to suggest rather than criticize. Examples: "Perhaps you would consider using less vulgar language in your posts." Or "I would appreciate it if you didn't assume what gender traits people might have."

Feedback posts should be around five sentences.

I thought this would be interesting. Or maybe scary. But people knowing who you are is always scary. Everyone probably knows that here.

*takes deep breath* Here we go...

#1 Linus, Oct 12, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Linus, eh? You're on my radar for coming up with an ambitious idea for one of these kinds of topics. This is pretty interesting and even risky so just for that, you have my respect~

From your biography I can see you are.. wow, you remind me quite alot of me, so I like you automatically for that. Clearly you have a considerable amount of creativity and artistic talent, an appreciation for all of the important things in life, and you effectively balance hobbies that are similar yet contrast with one another. It'd be interesting to see what kind of music you like o=

From your thread, epiphany for dysphoria, I can see you're very driven by your individuality and have this neat ability to understand and break down complex ideas and constructs such as gender into a simple answer that works for you. Everything would be alot easier and everyone alot more comfortable with themselves if we could all achieve that. I mean, that in itself is pretty awesome. And this is actually the same kind of thing that I'm always telling people, [take control of your life, define your own identity and screw what everyone else thinks] so what your saying really resonates with me. I feel like I just met someone who understands the way I think, and that doesn't happen all too often. :3

Unfortunately, if it's true that you're a space alien then I'm sorry but I can't trust you no matter what, despite any of this.

3. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You seem intelligent although maybe a little jaded, you have a dark sense of humor which I can always appreciate you seem to be interested in music though I'm not sure how diverse your pallate is
    Overall your an individual which is very cool you seem like someone who never bothered with trying to fit in and just got that you don't have to

4. ebda30

Out Status:
    A few people
    For one, i would have never guessed you an introvert. You seem eager to be a conversation started, chatty. You seem young, but intelligent. Really into sports and REALLY nieve (bears, really?? :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ). I'd guess that you are probably very entertaining to hang around, peobably very into entertaining your friends...whcih bringa me back to being introvert. Based on your threads, posts and bio i would not have guessed that despite your self proclamations of such.maybe some soet of defense mechanism?

#4 ebda30, Oct 13, 2015
  5. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a lot more free on here than I am irl but once I get comfortable with someone they see this side of me and hey the Bears are starting to look better lol what can I say I'm a Chicagoan thru and thru

But as for you I think your really brave it's very difficult to be as honest as you've been to your husband and most of all yourself

6. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From what I've seen, you're quite friendly and intuitive despite your (self perceived?) harsh and/or sarcastic exterior. I don't find it surprising at all that you're introverted, as I've come across many similar to you.

You have this amiable underbelly, whilst retaining a cocky yet relatable outer demeanor. I also believe that you're much smarter and wiser than you initially let on.

You're somewhat of a dark-horse, leading people to often (wrongly) underestimate your potential. Yet... I also sense a bit of apathy or nonchalance about you.

You remind me of my father, especially the stories I hear of him when he was younger.

7. Jellal

They think I'm really quiet, and then get surprised when I'm screaming like a banshee over skype with my friends. Also I've had people say that I remind them of a cat because I like to be around humans but too much close contact puts me off.

#7 Jellal, Oct 13, 2015
  8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You're one of those rare members who I don't know super well yet I always stop to read your thoughts on stuff~ You have a strong mind and ability to break down concepts for critical analysis, and a super neato taste in Anime and different stuff.
    I remember this thread you made about crackpot theories that was a really interesting read and I was gonna reply to it but I can't remember if I did or not, anyway, that was a cool thread that deserved more replies.

I respect the strength of your will, to come into this thread, say 'fuck the rules' and respond as you please lol, this place would be more interesting, if people did that more often~

9. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Right when you think you've gotten to the end of the dark well of kageshiro, you discover that there is more!

Overall, I find you to be absolutely fascinating. Your posts are an unpredictable combination of anything from wise advice to perfect humor and boggling one-liners.

A mind such as yours is certainly capable of deep and mature conversation, whilst retaining both a fun and polite demeanor. Certainly, you're a member that stands out and I always look forward to seeing what you have to add.

10. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (Kageshiro, if you don't mind my asking, what do you have against aliens? Also, seeing as you "transcend humanity," how are we to know you aren't one yourself, in disguise? I'm afraid "defending the galaxy" doesn't prove anything, my friend, for indeed, many of us could well be extra terrestrial beings...)

#10 Linus, Oct 13, 2015
  11. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

You strike me as somebody with a curious mind, but also easily bored. Someone who, when they believe in something, can be stubborn to let that conclusion of yours go, not so much for a 'right' or 'wrong', but due to a disliking of wasting time. You aren't arrogant. You build up interest, exhaust yourself, then can either go to something else or wallow in a sort of boredom, until you find something perking your interest again. You seem prone to obstacles, so long as they prove how capable or useful you are, and less so in overcoming them just for the sheer challenge.

12. Burnedcloset

You have a really strong presence on EC. You seem like a very independent and intelligent person. Always thinking ahead of the game. I see a lot of thought in your posts. Someone with a dark past. The old person you describe sometimes seems a lot different then the person I see on EC. I was suprised by the way you told the story of all your fights in one of my threads.("have you been in a fist fight." I think that's what it was called.) It gives me the idea that you've grown and changed quite a lot.

None the less. I think your very witty. Approachable and intimadating at the same time. Someone who might seem Ubreakable. But, breaks down when no one is watching. Don't know how far the truth of that might be though.

(I sound like my family giving psychic readings LoL.)

#12 Burnedcloset, Oct 13, 2015
  13. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Gypsycloset,

From what I can tell, you seem like a fun, interesting, quirky sort of person. You seem to be constantly trying to figure things out for yourself, which you do by looking at others, or asking questions from society, figuring out normalities and how other people think, to base your own personality or behavior off of. I feel like you are social, but probably introverted, or at least to some extent.

To me, you seem like a very unique individual, who's trying to find a place to fit in. You can just be the cool Ravenpuff that you are. Rock it!

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

They're pure evil. So am I but they're different because they don't take any pleasure in torturing and probing their victims, like I do. They do it because it's written in their DNA, they are inherently, savagely, relentlessly evil from birth. Besides, if aliens have good enough technology to get to earth, then they have the ability to destroy it and nobody destroys the earth but me.