1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What if_____? How would you feel?/What would you do?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Nekoko, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty simple game, ask the person below a "what if" question, and ask "how would you feel?" Or It can be a serious or silly question, just try to have fun with it! Starting us off:

What if you woke up and you were the richest person in the world? What would you do?

2. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, I'd probably be in disbelief for quite a while. Then once I'm back to my senses, I'd put a good chunk of it into savings, and what's left, half of it to charity, and the other half, partially to family/friends, and partially for my own creative endeavours (such an oversimplification of having that much money...but that's it in general!)

What if you turned around and saw your favourite celebrity standing behind you? How would you feel and what would you do?

3. Distant Echo

I'd be struck dumb and unable to say a thing.

What would you do if you see the future and know in advance the result of every action you take?

4. YinYang

I'd probably go crazy trying to prevent bad things from happening.

What if you were suddenly in a fictional world of your choice? What would you do?

5. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would try to survive and thrive...to be the best in that world.

What if you were God for a day?

6. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd get rid of hatred and violence between all people, as well as greed; then, I'd also take measures to make sure people used birth control, until the world's population dropped to 1% of what it is now, so the rest of the animals would have a chance at life.

I'd also make it so that dogs and cats could talk, just like people, because this would seem funny.

What if you found yourself lost deep in the Canadian wilderness, among vast forests, with only a hunting knife and a lighter, and fall fast approaching?

7. Burnedcloset

I would try to survive. Making a fire and shelter wouldn't be too hard. A couple hours learning how to build it

Hunting and gathering food would be harder. Water, and vegetation would be first on my list. Then I would try and catch some proteins. :slight_smile:

What would you do if you had the power to make anyone do anything. But, you could only use it on each person once?

8. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would make my English teacher give me a 90 on a project that brought my B+ average to a D+

Make some of the people I don't like being with break friendship with me..

Would never make my girlfriend do anything, not like that, even if she didn't know.

My parents, make them accept my gay-ness? I don't think that's applicable for the one-time-use condition though. I guess, get myself out of trouble with them if I ever happened to be.

My counselor, reveal her views on the LGBT community and assist me on coming out to her.

What if you could freeze time for as long as you wished, but only once. WHen would you do it, why, and how would you feel?

9. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If I were that rich, I'd put some money aside for savings, donate to charities and go on travelling the world with my best friends!

What if you could time travel? What would you do?

10. lliterallly

I'd go have an orgy in Ancient Greece.

What if you woke up in the middle of a city, far away from home with no memory of how or why you got there and no money? What would you do? How would you get back?

11. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would stay in the city and never come back home. Make a living in the city, live there like I was born there.

What if you woke up one day with no memories, but you somehow know you have only one day left to live?

12. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd have a panic attack. And then I'd probably spend the rest of the day wandering around the city, visiting shops, being kind to strangers... I'd end the day by going to a bookstore/cafe and then sit in a park until I died. Right before I might write a letter explaining things, so it could be found after I was dead.

If you could travel back in time to any time period in your country, but you had to live the rest of your life in that era, what would you choose and why?

13. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ....a few years ago, because my country doesn't have much of history and what it has isn't exactly pretty. I would probably relive my life, really.

What if you went back in time to your birth, having that you died, but you retained all your memories till your death?

14. littleraven

I would feel strange. I would try to remember what I learned in school. School would be easier.

What if you grew a pair of wings?

15. candyjiru

I would feel annoyed because I'd have to cut holes in all of my clothes XD;;; But, I guess I could use my wings instead of the bus, so I'd also feel nice~~

What if you woke up in a world where everything was made of yarn?

16. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Panic because I couldn't eat or drink anything, and probably die of starvation,but also hug a bunch of cats playing with the new found yarn. Unless they were made of yarn... Wait what if I was made of yarn? AHHHHHHHHH

What would you do if you found a giant red button next to you when you rolled out of bed?

17. YinYang

After some consideration, press it. I'm too curious not to.

What would you do if everyone on Earth suddenly disappeared?

18. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I would feel very depressed and go insane, seriously. I don't know a single thing about surviving on my own without relying on someone else.

What would you do if you received a letter that you were getting drafted to your country's military?

19. Atreyo

Atreyo Guest

Lol! Oh my gosh. That's probably one of my worst nightmares. I don't know what i'd do. I would seriously consider skipping it, but I don't want to be imprisoned. Would I have to bite the bullet? Ugh, that would sicken me. I don't like the idea of forced drafts.

What would you do if you woke up one morning, only to find yourself in the world of Pokemon and Professor Bonsai presented you with three Pokemon? What would you choose? How would you feel?

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Woah woah, Bonsai? How far into the universe is this? Furthest is X and Y for me, brother! I would be a little confused, but amused. It's hard to choose a pokemon, actually-each has it's own benefits and drawbacks, and I'm fond of the three types. In the end, I think I would pick fire. Sadly I won't be able to access their stats before I pick, but if I could, I would choose the one with the highest offence power.

What would you do if you were suddenly shipwrecked and stuck in an island (which is well provided) and there's only members of the opposite sex who are much too willing to jump your bones?