Angry Rant Game

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Lunarchy, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Lunarchy

Here is a small game I found on facebook. Basically, The user above you posts a topic, and you have to go on an angry rant about whatever it is, than post a topic for the next user.

Example: Dinosaurs

"Dinosaurs think they are so great, but they are not. Think about it! If they were so great, than why are they all dead? You would think that at least SOME dinosaurs would have the sense to go inside a cave or something when they saw a giant-ass meteor about to hit, but no. They all stood around, staring dumbly into the sun, until BLAM! That's just what you get for standing around waiting for humans to invent bomb shelters."

Now... the topic of the next rant shall be:

Airplanes

2. Kaboom

:lol: I need a moment to think

---------- Post added 23rd Oct 2015 at 09:21 PM ----------

Not too fond of airplanes. Jealousy perhaps. Airplanes can fly. I can't fly. Not too fond of what all I have to go through to even get on an airplane. I haven't been strip searched yet, but I am sure my time is coming. Once I'm on the plane, I'm sure I'll have a smart ass pilot making a terrible joke about the weather. "The storm is pretty bad folks, I'll do my best to land the plane." We will land and all the annoying passengers will start clapping. At that point a few select few of them will have made me wish the storm would have taken us all out. I don't want to die though. I just want to fly.

Polar Bears

3. Plattyrex

Freaking polar bears, eh? I mean, what's the deal with those guys!? Back in my day, a penguin could waddle on up to the grocery store and feel safe while doing it. But now, with all thes polar bears running around, penguins have to stress about the food chain and what not. And they eat seals too! What is this!? Polar bears are the source of all of the worlds problems. Also they took our jobs.

Next topic: Space aliens.

4. Kaboom

Not really sure I understand Aliens' logic. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. If they are of 'superior' intelligence, why bother with us? First of all, why abduct the dumbest humans possible? They lack credibility? K, I'll give you that aliens. Touche. Shouldn't be so nosy though, it's annoying. They should also put some clothes on. They really should. Have some decency. I don't come strolling up to their space ship naked.

Light Bulbs

5. ThatRangerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Okay, light bulbs are so overrated! It used to be that we could just use a candle or whatever, and that was fine! sure a candle was a tiny fire hazard, but it didnt cause a horrible migraine for some people, it didnt hurt the environment, and mos importantly it didnt cost a fortune, and then make us pay an electric bill! Why can't we just go back to the old days of candles and oil lamps!?

Next Topic: Dumbledore versus Gandalf comparisons

6. ruby421

those effing space aliens think they are all tough, with there space ships and lazer guns! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!?!
    they still suck there alien thumbs when they sleep

next topic: baseball bats

7. lliterallly

WHY are there wooden baseball bats? Why are there metal baseball bats!?!?! Why do we allow children to play with them? Or anyone? You know how easy it could be to murder someone with a baseball bat?!? Or to accidentally give someone a concussion with a simple swing? THOSE THINGS ARE DANGEROUS.

Next topic: Water bottles.

8. Kaboom

Water bottles.... I think it's pretty obvious. Water belongs in the ocean!!! It's amazing how something intended to be a form of convenience ends up being so inconvenient. How about water bottles with a screw on plug? Sup drain magnet? Sup new water bottle? Nice... I can't fit ice cubes in here. I would like ice in my water. Why would you make the opening so small? Why are there so many different kinds of water bottles to choose from? Trying to flare up my OCD? GOOD JOB! Don't get me started on plastic water bottles. Did you know that only a small percent of them are recycled? That's not good. Climate change? What? Helping the environment puts me in a not so good mood.

Pencils

#8 Kaboom, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015
  9. Distant Echo

Pencils? So many colours, they break just when you need them most and they require a pencil sharpener to use them again. Why do they need sharpening so often. They've been around so long, why has no one ever invented an unbreakable pencil. Or self sharpening pencils?
    And why not just use a pen?

Acrobats

#9 Distant Echo, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2015