1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's your favourite song, and why?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by lliterallly, Oct 23, 2015.

1. lliterallly

A person's favourite song can say a lot about them! Their favourite genre, favourite bands, who they are as a person, etc. Also, why they are your favourite can say a lot too!

So to start, my favourite songs are:
    Pretty Visitors - Arctic Monkeys
    Evil and a Heathen - Franz Ferdinand
    I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand

I guess I like Pretty Visitors because of the like... UFO-ness of it, so to speak. Of course, the lyrics have nothing to do with UFO's or aliens, or whatever, but the rockyness and the unusualness of the song just... Ugh. It's amazing. I listened to this on repeat for like 3 weeks straight, and I'm still not sick of it.

Evil and a Heathen and I'm Your Villain I can relate to. Especially I'm your villain. Alex Kapranos' voice and the drums and the guitar and the lyrics... it's all so fun! Very fun to dance to. Very fun to sing along to. Easy to relate to.

So, what's your fave?

2. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mine is Long Tall Sally by Little Richard. It's so damn catchy. I love the sound of old fifties rock and roll, and I feel like that song is the epitome of it.

It also helps that it was in Predator and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Right now, it's anything by BORNS. They have a really nice, unique sound and the singer's voice is amazing. I don't know what it's called but he can sing really high notes in a really pleasing way.