1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your best friend(s) in a song(s).

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Canterpiece, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are there any songs that make you think of your best friend(s) or a particular friend?

Personally the song "I can't decide" by the scissor sisters makes me think of my best friend. We like to role-play situations sometimes as a joke, and I've had conversations like this song before. I guess we both just have a bit of a dark sense of humour. Also "Good time" by Carly ray Jepsen and Owl city.

So what about you? :eusa_danc

2. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I meant to put "When can I see you again?" by Owl city instead of "Good time". :eusa_doh:

---------- Post added 10th Nov 2015 at 07:23 PM ----------

It's a shame I lost the replies to this due to the crash. :icon_sad:

3. Pterodactyl

Whenever I see one of my friends, I always sing either "Cecilia and the Satellite" by Andrew McMahon or "Cecilia" By Simon and Garfunkel (can you guess her name?).

My friend group likes to break out in song (which isn't as annoying as it sounds), but they all have different music tastes, so they always sing the same songs. Thus, whenever I hear "Piano Man" by Billy Joel, or any song ever by Queen, I think of them.

Finally, whenever I hear "Murder in the City" by the Avett Brothers, I always think of my brother. Not because our relationship relates to it, but because when we were dropping him off at the Marine recruit station (he was going to bootcamp from there, and I wouldn't see him for a few months) the song started playing. I had never hear it before, so it stuck with me.

#3 Pterodactyl, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015