1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe the Bedroom of the Above Poster.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Kodo, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Game rules:

Describe how you imagine the above poster's bedroom to be. What state is it in? How do you think it is decorated or maintained? What does it smell like?

Get creative with this. It should be interesting...

2. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I imagine your room to be very... blank and dark. And I don't mean it in that you're boring or anything, but you seem like you are the neutral type. I can imagine your room smelling quite nice though, even if it might be a tad bit messy (bed is undone, for example). The room might be naturally dark due to the fact that the sun doesn't quite get inside, or maybe you have louvers/curtains blocking the sun from getting in. It's a simple and clean room.

I feel like there might be one or two things that are quite colorful though, perhaps those things having a sentimental value of some sort. Maybe a notebook, or a stuffed doll, or a novel that you like.

3. Distant Echo

Very organized, everything has a place and everything in its place. A few medical texts sitting on a desk, and a romance novel on your bedside table. A tv in the corner that doesn't get used much, and a stereo that does. A very comfortable bed with non matching quilt and pillowcases. Your one place of chaos.
    And a couple of posters of hot men on the walls. :wink:

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Big room with a big closet (which is always slightly ajar). Either very untidy with laundry littering the floor or super neat (at least for a short time before it becomes unitdy again).

Maybe a few cats meandering about. Definitely at least one rainbow colored object. Magazines and some occasionally ruffled YA/Romance (or sometimes a thriller) novels sitting on the night stand.

A pair of favorites headphones on the bed, and colourful sheets. A guitar in the corner of the room. Posters of famous musicians (such as the Beetles) pinned to the wall decoratively.

A tele on the wall, with a stand overflowing with a great variety of films. Maybe a plant also sitting next to the window.

(I'm probably way off, aren't I?)

#4 Kodo, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @inamirrordarkly Homely. The furniture doesn't necessarily match, but it all fits together. Not overly orderly. Pictures of your children surely must feature.

Perhaps a scented candle?

@Kodo Posters, books and other odd bits and pieces galore. I can't picture whether it would be neat or not, though.

#5 Aussie792, Nov 10, 2015
  6. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    @Aussie792- quite cozy, maybe an armchair in there. Not that big but a very nice homely feel. Not a lot of decorations on the wall, but one or two nicely put together bookshelves with some very nice collections of books and novels lined up. Fairly organized; there are probably a few trinkets here and there though. A neat study table with things laid out where you can find them.
    Oh, and I might imagine that there's a stack of notebooks and written papers near the desk too, filed fairly neatly- your own work and own thoughts.

7. littleraven

Simple, calm colors (blue, green, black). Inviting bed. Desk with a lamp. Comfy looking pillows. Tidy. Pictures of friends. Posters. Bookshelf. me

8. Steve FS

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Punkish, black, with awesome posters everywhere. I can see you almost always having music playing in the background. It's a pretty bright room despite the darker colors in there. Smells like...cinnamon? Haha.

9. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Something clean cut, yet homey. In very neutral tones of earth, and some mess-disorganized desk, unmade bed. Simple, with no extra cushions or chairs, and the walls are pretty clean. Not many pictures, too.

10. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mostly neutral colors, with little splashes of colour here and there. Not particularly messy, just a little. A neatly made bed, in shades of blue or dark grey with an exceedingly fluffy pillow. A white area rug with a simple floral pattern of various pastel shades gives the room some additional colour and spark. Not much on the walls, maybe a poster or two hanging at odd angles, or something tacked up on a bulletin board.

#10 AlexanderDragon, Nov 10, 2015
  11. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm guessing... Pictures of Markiplier which have been printed off the internet, pasted everywhere.

Definitely a TV and gaming console, perhaps a somewhat messy room but still thoughtfully maintained. A coffee cup sitting on a book ridden desk.

Smells like... Fresh laundry and stale coffee, and maybe that burnt-electronic smell too.

12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gray and blue are the dominant colors of the room. A bit messy. A pile of dirty clothes on a chair. It has TV and gaming console in front of the not so big bed. Under the bed you will find sexy magazines :grin: You have an old looking lamp on your desk that is full of art sketches.

13. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Actually, those are in a hidden compartment in my desk. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Your room has green walls, a tiled floor, and large well-lit windows with translucent white curtains. A big, messy desk topped with several computer monitors and a lot of art supplies, both digital and traditional. A clean, comfy sofa. Otherwise cool, cozy furniture and a green bed. Perhaps some houseplants as well. Your room smells clean and fresh due to the fact that your windows are often open.

14. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kodo's room is actually an intricate shine to David Hasselhoff. A TV in the corner plays re-runs of Baywatch, while an autographed lifeguard float hangs on the wall. A shirtless picture of David Hasselhoff with the phrase "Hoff the charts" printed on it is tacked to the ceiling. It may seem strange... but who are we to judge? Kodo's family stopped questioning a long time ago. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. BMC77

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Spartan's room is mostly rather spartan, which is what inspired his EC user name. Walls white, and a small cot. The only extraordinary touch is the computer desk, with tons of state of the art technology, hard-wired to EC headquarters. This is where he spends his whole life, busy moderating EC. And with eyes constantly locked to a screen, keeping a vigilant watch to make sure all is well, who really needs anything but white walls, and a cot to collapse on when sleep is necessary to get the strength for another day of moderation?

16. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

I picture blue or gray walls and a hardwood floor, probably a bookshelf with some interesting books.
    Also a desk with a computer or maybe even a typewriter that he uses especially for writing. Maybe a cool fuzzy carpet, one of those ones that's really comfortable on your feet and some nice slippers. Perhaps a painting or two and those cacti/succulant plants that are really cool.
    And a really big dog curled up on the bed?

#16 bubbles123, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  17. Just1Dude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmm light blue or green walls, crafts on your walls and in your windows. Wild colors on the bed sheets, and plants on your computer desk. You definitely leave the blinds and windows open when the weather is nice to keep everything aired.

"It is clean enough to be healthy, but dirty enough to be happy" I love that saying.

18. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Quite a large, spacey and comfortable room, with a few nicely styled posters on the wall. Maybe a bit of exercise equipment in the corner somewhere, and a rather large bed, usually with a laptop and some trinkets here and there on it. A shelf of DVDs and/or CDs, possibly a TV. A window with a nice view out to the open. I imagine air conditioning humming in the background, a bit of white noise to complete the picture. All in all, rather cozy and homely.

#18 Alder, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  19. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Deep burgundy walls, a hardwood floor in a darker shade; two large windows facing west with molding circa 1900, also stained dark. No curtains; a clear view over the city, third floor of a walk-up Brownstone. Tall ceilings. Furnishings few, but Victorian, all in Mahogony, though a much ligher, reddish hue: King Size Bed, a tall dresser with a mirror, a small one without. Fireplace with an upholstered chair in front. Framed artwork of the early expressionist period; Franz Marc and the like. A bookshelf with many hardcover volumes. Contrasting all this, are all of the 'Mane Six' My Little Ponies on his bed, for contrast.

#19 HuskyPup, Nov 13, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  20. Lone Dragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm thinking like a 70's kind of room. Very exotic, but a fancy room. Filled with a few antiques. A fancy large stained glass mirror and a giant green lamp. A TV that has a VCR player. Some nice red curtains. Interesting paintings or designs on the walls. A queen size bed with Beast Boy bed sheets, all settled up against a window. You have carpet flooring and a few stains that are impossible to get out. Maybe a bookshelf filled with books I've never heard of, along with a rocking chair and maybe one of those embroidered Rugs. It's a little messy on the outside, but your closet is very neat and filled with board games. Smells like nature because you always have the windows open.