1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Personality Zombie Apocalypse RP!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LogicNoSense, Dec 7, 2015.

1. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A zombie apocalypse RP, but using your real personality, to a certain extent. Same rules (no perfect characters, no convenient and sudden weapons/escapes and no godmodding), and have fun! First few scenes will take place in a high school, to limit random weapons.

Name: Yuki Saito
    Appearance: blue hair, a tee shirt, navy blue jacket, jeans and a backpack. Plenty of piercings on left ear.
    Personality: careful, sadistic, can be cold and detached but actually has a bad temper. Good at controling her emotions.
    Others: more a planner then a fighter, and is quite stubborn. Also a pessimist.

~

When the chaos set in, it was the period after lunch. She was at her table, reading. It was strange for the PA system to act up during classes, but she ignored it. The voice that floated over, however, could not be ignored so simply. It was one of the teachers-she couldn't remember his name, only that he was strict and we'll disliked among her circle of friends. His voice was raspy, like he'd been screaming for the past few hours.

"Students...exacuate the school imme-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

His scream of utter anguish was the last thing they heard before the system clicked off. Her teacher nervously wrangled her hands, voice reduced to no more then a croak. "Y-you heard him, students. It's time to eva-"

Her sentence was cut short by yet another scream, though Yuki recognised it as Mrs Daniels, a plump, happy-go-lucky teacher that spoke in bellows. That was the last straw for her classmates. They shot out of their seats, shoving each other in an attempt to reach the exit, and within the mob, Yuki saw a classmate fall-and was promptly trampled on by the rest of the class.

A stampede, Yuki thought with a certain degree of horror. She had remained in her seat, having feared the worst. It was without a doubt, not a fire drill, with the scream. Besides that, with the amount of people attempting to squeeze through the door...she'd made an intelligent guess to stay put in her seat, and hide in the classroom for now.

10 minutes later, with a body sprawled halfway out of the door, Yuki tentatively nudged the body out of the way with her foot, shutting the door quietly behind her. She creeped over to the window, watching the school grounds explode into something similar to a bloodbath. The fields were overflowing with blood, and bodies were lying everywhere . Even 3 levels up, she could smell the sickly sweet yet overpowering scent of blood. Glancing down at the field once more, she made a rather terrifying discovery-the bodies, they were getting up and staggering away.

"Dear lord," she mumbled, voice lowering unconsciously. "It's a bloody apocalypse." She thought of the classmate who died in the stampede. Which one was a worse way to die? A zombie, or a stampede? As she mused on the two, the creak of the door opening made her freeze. Who, or rather, what, was it?

2. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Quinn Archer
    Gender: Screw gender. Gender can go to hell for all I care.
    Appearance: Short, thin, hazel eyes, lavender-dyed pixie cut. Light purple hoodie, jeans, solid gray t-shirt, boots, backpack.
    Personality: Sort of... fluctuates? On one hand, they're timid, sweet, and respectful. On the other, they're bold, with absolutely no shame. With personality 2, they're more likely to swear.
    ^ Based entirely off me, except for name, age, and hair color.

Quinn let out a frightened squeak as they tumbled out the door onto the ground. "Crap..."

3. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki squinted at the person-she couldn't tell if it was a male or female, so gender netural it is-and sighed. "Get off the floor and your butt inside if you want to live. And close the door."

She watched the person quietly until they turned around, and she jerked her chin in the direction of the window. "Look outside, and don't scream. We're not sure what they're capable of, though they haven't seemed to have gotten into the building, thankfully."

4. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I- huh? Uh, okay." They obeyed with a slight scowl. "What is even happening?"

5. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ahhh a RP that's early enough and gives me an easy enough job to do that I'm actually gonna try and hop on board. Niceee :thumbsup:

Name: Gray Parker
    Appearance: Black hair, all shaved except for the top, which is left as a controlled mess. Right ear is pierced. Very pale complexion with freckles. Tends to wear black sweatpants, blue converse, and a loose, dark blue zip-up hoodie (underneath the hoodie is a red and black striped tank top).
    Personality: Likes to act like the "tough guy", if the situation calls for that (i.e., others are afraid, but someone needs to step up). They put the best interest of others before themself, even though they're often a weaker link. Abstract strategist (or at least they try to be). Easily startled, not quick to trust strangers (also rather anxious). Sometimes, hard to get motivated. Stubborn tendencies.

~
    Denial.

As typical of a skeptic like themself, Gray's initial reaction to the all-call for evacuation was denial. Sure, there was quite a bit of pent-up fear about the situation and they had several thoughts ramming in their skull asking "What if this is real" and whatnot, but at the root of it all way doubt. Even if those screams seemed real, maybe there was a chance that this was all an elaborate ruse to scare people like them. Wasn't it around the time where seniors would start pulling pranks out from under their hat anyway?

No matter. These jokes weren't going to fool Gray. No way, no how. ...That was what they thought until they saw blood splatter onto the class window. Immediately on impact, they tensed.

"Okay, this isn't funny anymore..." they mumbled meekly. "You can stop pulling my leg..." After a while of silence, they stood from their desk and peeked out an unstained window to the gruesome scene that had become the schoolyard.

"F-f***... T-this...isn't a joke..." Their breath started to become shallow. "I-I..." Gray's heart began to race and they were driven into an all-out frenzy. They bolted out of their classroom, looking for somewhere, anywhere to hide. Maybe they could wait this out. Maybe...

Finally, they found the nurse's office. Completely deserted. Perfect. They dove under the desk and tried to quiet their breath, waiting. For what, they weren't certain. Maybe if they waited long enough, it would all disappear...like a bad dream.

6. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki scowled, staring at the person. "Would I know the reason for a sudden zombie pandemic that only appears in movies and comics? If I do, I deserve a Nobel prize," she snarled, glancing out of the window once more.

"We've got to find a weapon, somehow. I don't suppose you have a lighter, or a knife? Oh, and keep quiet," she hissed, dropping her voice once more. Turning around, she dug around the classroom, coming up with a few cans of deoderant and a broom. Nothing useful, unless she had a knife or a lighter...

"We need to get to the kitchens," she nudged the person. "Grab a few cans of deo, a broom, and please-keep quiet. I'm not sure what they're able of, but I'm placing my bet on hearing, based on the courtyard." They were still shuffling around.

"Hopefully, we can find a few more people, if we want to survive..."

7. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Grover "Mr. Green" Villaverde

Appearance: Black hair with green highlights, tattooed right hand, wearing ethnic bracelet and necklace, green opened button down shirt with black shirt inside, ripped jeans, and green Sneakers.

Background: Mr. Green is an art and computer teacher of the high school. He's a fresh graduate of MA Game Development. He's originally from the Philippines but moved to America(?) to take up his MA.

Personality: Basically, me.

"Who the fuck turned off the internet! Im about to get a Pentakill!!!!!" shouted Mr. Green. "Oh god, I m so sorry that I swear in front of you all!" he apologizes as he realized that he is still having a class while playing League of Legends. "Ok, to make it up to you guys, we'll gonna have a field trip this Satu...." he paused as the announcer said to evacuate the school. "Evacuate? Ok, guys! Save your PSD files and just send them to me in my email. Only up to this night at 10 pm! Late senders will be marked zero! Now, be careful and go outside." he said calmly.

As his student left the room, he roamed around the computer lab and turned off the computers that were left open by the students. He then heard screams, and as he looked outside he saw children running for their lives and some are lying in the pool of their own blood and were surrounded by people covered with blood. "What the fuck is happening?!" he said to himself. A child entered the lab, covered with blood and asking for help. He saw bit marks on her arm and neck. "O my god! What happened to you?! Come to the clinic! The nurse can take ca..." he stopped talking when the student fell, shaking and trembling. "Are you ok?" he asked. The blood covered student then slowly stood up. "Hey! Are you ok?" he again asked. The student then stared at him with twitching arms.....

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OOC: BTW, what kind of zombies are in this RP? Walking Dead zombies? Resident Evil zombies? 28 Days Later zombies? World War Z zombies? what? If we're gonna vote, I vote for 28 Days Later zombies. They are much scarier and will bring more action. Also, can you kill your own character then create another one?

9. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doug "Dig-Doug" Digglesworth

Appearance: 6'3", brown hair, light blue eyes. Thick, athletic build. But not like a runner. More like a guy who enjoys hitting other guys. On that note!

Sexuality: Bi!

Personality: C'est moi!
    ----------------------------

"Please evacuate imme-AAAAAAAAAGH!"

"What the hell?" Doug locked his phone and slipped it back into the pocket of his pants. He stood, pulling up his underwear and trousers as he did so, turning to flush the toilet as he buckled his belt.

He stepped tentatively out of the bathroom stall.

Silence.

He hurriedly washed and dried his hands before peeking out of the bathroom door. Students were running through the hallway, several were screaming. A student slipped and fell and was immediately trampled by the horde. Doug stepped out into the hall.

"HEY! There is NO RUNNING in the hallways! Come on guys, you know better than that!" No one stopped or even slowed at his shouting. They kept running, heading for the nearest exit door. After a moment, the hallway was empty, save for Doug standing outside the bathroom. He walked over to the window and looked down.

Blood. Blood and bodies everywhere. He retched and turned so his back was to the window. His sick spattered on the floor, and he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Well. Fucking Mondays, makes sense."

10. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rolling their eyes, they followed Yuki's instructions. "I wasn't asking you the cause , dumbass. I didn't know there were freaking zombies ." So far, Quinn was not liking this girl.

11. Cornered

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Name: Alexia "Xio" Mundale
    Sex: Female (make sense yet? I'm using female pronouns because everybody uses them for me XP)
    Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair in a ponytail, wears black glasses but can see adequately without them, rather pale, wears jeans, a men's blue polo and a grey hoodie. Prefers baggy clothing. Height: 167cm (5' 5", I think). Wears comfortable worn-down sandals.
    Personality: Withdrawn, paranoid, a listener, at first, but when known better, cracks stupid and sometimes witty jokes, and speaks more. Prefers solitude, as humans usually talk about stupid stuff and waste people's time. Prefers animals over humans. Hates loud noises. Dislikes people with no manners or who openly reveal their emotions. Becomes violent if aggravated too much (noise level) or when angry. Tries not to care about others. Dislikes being touched or going out much. Likes games. More open and trusting online with strangers. Dislikes disobeying orders. Does karate (Welp, I tried to summarize my personality, lol XD. I really do do karate >w<)

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2015 at 02:46 PM ----------

Xio growled as the announcement startled her and made her jog when she was practising drawing anime characters in her textbook when she was supposed to be learning maths. And then everybody left the classroom in a frenzy. She hadn't really been listening to the announcement, but she had woken up from her daydreaming at the yell. She shrugged. Probably just a joke, or another unneccesary fire-drill trying to make students enthusiastic. She stayed and continued drawing, she didn't want to evacuate and be in a crowd too close to people. Maybe if they didn't know she was there, they couldn't make her go...

She got up and hid herself in the teacher's cupboard where the teacher's school robes hung yearly, and closed herself inside, and started playing a game on her phone.

---------- Post added 8th Dec 2015 at 03:05 PM ----------

(Btw my phone is always on silent, sometimes I miss phone calls that way lol XD)

#11 Cornered, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Don't know about the list you posted except the walking dead, but the zombies smell and hear and crave brains. Otherwise they're just damned-humans. And yes, you can kill off your character and make a new one.)

Yuki sighed at the kid. "I don't know," she said slowly. "But what I do know, is that I am going to spray this into your eyes if you don't shut up," she held up a can of deoderent, shaking it slowly. "It will be painful, and maybe I'll even shove you out of the window to observe the zombies. Understood, kid?"

Her temper had reached it's tipping point, and with a last pointed glare at the kid, she stepped out of the classroom, turned a corner, and a few meters down, spotted a pile of sick.

"God," she muttered, arm lowering slowly, having expected to defend herself. "That smells like shit. Hope they don't smell."

She jogged slowly to the pile, leaning back when it burnt the inside of her nostrils. By the half-open bathroom door, she spotted a male, looking rather pale and defeated. She waved over the kid, and stared at the male. "You're not dead, are you?"

13. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Doug turned to look at the pair that had entered the hallway. One was definitely a woman, with plenty of piercings. The other...well he just wasn't sure. Better to play it safe.

"No, not yet." Doug straightened up to address the pair. "Where are you ladies off to?"

14. Cornered

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Xio sighed as she got bored of playing her only non-Internet game that didn't require 'energy' or 'lives' like Candy Crush. She wondered why the school wi-fi had gone down anyways, and then decided to get out the cupboard to stretch her sore limbs (don't ask, I've waited in a cupboard before so people wouldn't disturb me XD).

She looked at the closed classroom door, and peered out to see if any teacher were approaching and recoiled at the sight, feeling her stomach heave but failing to empty itself. She had always found the thought of blood undisturbing, but in reality... The only blood she didn't recoil at the sight of was her own, so to speak.

No! This is wrong... It's just like High School of the Dead, or Apocalypse no Toride... This can't actually be happening, can it? she sat down at her desk and just stared at the board. She felt terrified, shocked, but right now all that was registering was her numb denial. Sure, she had imagined things like this happening before, but it was never as shocking as reality. She had imagined killing the terrors like in a videogame, but... What had happened out there? There had to be a logical explanation, no matter how much she tried to force herself to believe in magic...

(Welp, I tried to make her reaction as close to mine as I can imagine, but obviously I have no idea how I would react in such a situation so here's a shot in the dark lol XD)

#14 Cornered, Dec 8, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Quinn followed Yuki, huffing at the word ladies, plural. "Actually, I'm not- you know what, not important right now. We need a plan instead of threatening people with deodorant. Got it, Miss Blue-Hair?"

16. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yuki let out a huff and regarded the man. "That's good, congratz on surviving emptying out your stomach. I suppose you're hungry now. In the mood for human flesh? Those zombies do," she smirked, patting the man on the shoulder.

Jabbing a thumb in the child's direction, she explained: "This child is...I dunno, and I'm Yuki. Hope we don't die!" She finished brightly, though her smile was more fitting to be on a manic. She turned to the child for a moment, a cold gaze flitting through her eyes. "Deodorant is painful. Wanna try?"

Yuki stepped over to the window, just in time to watch a zombie latch onto a student. She knew her by sight. "Welp, I don't suppose I need to throw the child outta the window...they aim right for your head." Her tone was light, though her stomach churned slightly.

"I...don't suppose you've got a weapon? We'll probably find others and escape...escape to where, the problem is..."

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I'm Quinn. My name is not kid, and I'm not a child. I'm 15, thank you."

They narrowed their eyes at Yuki. "Keep in mind, I could actually be valuable to you."

(I guess we wouldn't get along IRL X3

18. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She glanced at Quinn, granting her a smile. "Took you long enough to speak up."

(We still might. I'm usually not that snappy, lol)

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I'm polite enough to let you finish talking. One of us has to have class." They returned the smile.

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    She rolled her eyes fondly, jabbing her thumb down the hallway. "Then let's find you a teacher and let them give you a class, darling."

(I'm using my IRL speaking style in this RP)