1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High School RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, Jan 6, 2016.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, guys! So today I'm trying something different... I'm gonna be playing as a guy! A bi guy in an abusive relationship. Because screw happy endings. Welcome to reality.

Jack
    Bi
    Green hair, blue eyes, jeans, grey hoodie, white shirt
    Currently in an abusive relationship with a guy (any volunteers?)

Jack sat behind the school, trying to steady his breathing. He didn't want anyone to see him like this so he did the first thing he thought of. Hiding.

2. TeruTeruBouzu

【I will join tommorow...after I melt to sleep...:sleep:】
    *melts*

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *frustrated squeaking*

4. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I volunteer as Tribute!

(I can be the abuser, if you like.)

5. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Quinn srsly so many RPs!)

Name: Tim Barker
    Sexuality: bi
    Blue hair, grey eyes, always smirking. Tee with a jacket, jeans and sneakers. About 6'1.

Munching down on the lolly in his mouth, Tim wandered the grounds of his new school. He'd transfered in recently, parents moving to a much-too-far town to this one because of their jobs. Tim didn't really mind the moving-it was interesting, plus he wasn't terribly fond of his old school.

He rolled the lolly in his mouth, moving the cola sweet from left to right, and back again. The back of the school was well, bare. In the previous school it'd been dotted with small bushes and the occasional dry patch and picnic table. Here, it was just...grass. An interesting change? And apparently, it came with a crying kid.

"Ey, who're you?" He looked relatively cute, and kinda his type. He didn't actually care about hiding-sobbing kids, just that he looked interesting. Maybe the bruises on his wrist drew him in.

(Trying something new, being a guy too)

6. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    (So many rps lol, the`re so fun though)

Name: Leighton
    Orientation: gay
    5`9, dark brown hair and eyes, overgrown buzz cut, wearing a black blazer with a plain white long sleve shirt under it, black slacks, black leather oxfords with white socks.(I love shoes btw.)

Leighton finished his trek to his school only walking on the side walk to prevent scuffing on his shoes. He didn't care much for school his future didn't really depend on all A's or even college for that matter he was just trying to get though one borring day at a time. This time he decided to enter though the back door because there was a birds nest in one of the trees visible from that direction, he loves birds too. As he approached he saw a guy sitting against the wall steadying his breath.

Leighton asked "Hey, you alright. I got some water if your out of breath or somethin, I have like 5 bottles in my pack."

As he got closer he saw some signs of physical abuse. He paused for a minute to processes everything.

"If someone's picking on you I can kick their ass for you, or I could threaten them." He then lifted his shirt to reveal a switch blade clipped into his pocket.

He put his pointer finger to his lips and made a shoooosh sound. "Don't tell anyone." He then giggled like a child.

---------- Post added 7th Jan 2016 at 01:06 AM ----------

He then put his hand on his chin and stroked it. "Buuuut, both those things are a crime and I don't like breaking the law and don't intend to, hmmmm not to mention I would have to be off school ground. I'd prefer to just tell him to back off minus the knife." Leighton then realised He probably scared him with the knife and all. "The only reason I carry this around is because I'm super paranoid and think I'll be abducted. I've only shown it To like 2 other people and never plan on using it. I haven't even introduced my self I'm Leighton."

Leighton was kind of all over the place mentally but the one think he hated was abuse and injustices, he would go to hell and back to teach a bully a lesson. Not to mention he instant regretted showing him his knife.

7. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Leighton you forgot I was there too XD)

Side-glancing at the sweaty guy, Tim quirked an unimpressed eyebrow. "Though a switchblade is useful, it's not gonna be when trying to reassure someone. Tim," he raised his arm in a lazy wave.

8. Thefowl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Leighton completely spaced out that there was another person. He looked at Tim and gave him a half salute thing. "Hey how Ya doing, Im Leighton. I like your hair by the way." He paused a second or two and continue. "I don't usually resort to violence but I was abused as a kid so I can't help but get angry when I see someone in my shoes. " He then turned his attention back to Jack.

9. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Damien watched their conversation with bored eyes. He hated this place. He looked to his sister, to find she was watching them too, with that abnormally high level of amusement that creeped people out.
    Names: Damien (Male) and Lena (Female)
    Ages: 18
    Bio: Identical twins with very different personalities.
    Appearance: Pale, black hair, blue eyes. Lena wears dark makeup and Damien wears eyeliner. Both have a kind of Wednesday Adamms, undead vampire thing going on

10. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The guy was weird. "Thanks?" He ran a hand through his long hair awkwardly at the guy's explanation. There should be some sort of course for dealing with those types of situations. Running a hand through his hair and tying half of it up, he offered a hand to the kid on the ground. "C'mon, hiding does you no good."

11. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome, I'll join this rp as well. My personality here be very different from Nina in the other rp.

Ursula Tavarez
    Age 16
    Orientation: Bi
    Description: Ursula has long blonde hair with streaks of pink mixed into her hair. She is tall and is an amazon in stature.

She's the captain of the cheer leader squad and is not timid or afraid of anything. She's one of the popular girls in school.

(Possible love interest for Jack) :wink:

#11 anitamandablow, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  12. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (DUDEDUDEDUDE JACK'S MINE YO

Lol jk we'll fight it out. :angry: not joking on the fighting it out)

13. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lena was staring at Ursula with wide eyes. Damien sighed and rolled his eyes. His sister was weird sometimes.

14. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Logicnosense I love that I have a rival. :grin: more fun for me.) Ursula's long blonde and pink streaks of hair blow with the wind while she converse's with her other cheerleaders.

15. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lena walked slowly towards Ursula's group and smiled, maybe a little too widely to be considered normal. "Your hair, it's very... pretty." she purred.

16. anitamandablow

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ursula stood up and smiled.

Ursula: Oh thank you so much! It was so hard to achieve this look it wasn't easy. I love your make up by the way.

As Ursula stood up her 6'1 frame was quite impressive. She smiled at Lena while looking around for Jack.

17. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (More like a new stalker to be your gf -stifled laughter- but bring it on. Ps Narnia loving your charas! Would seriously chase them if rejected by Jack XD)

18. DougTheBicycle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Tyler "Sack" Ceesak
    Orientation: confused (bi) and angry about it.
    Appearance: 5'3", extremely buff (powerlifter), black hair, blue eyes, piercings in both ears and his nose. Shorts, tennis shoes, v-neck tee shirts.
    Other: Sack is a jock, and has a definite Napoleonic complex. He's attracted to guys and gals, but doesn't understand it and as such is angry about things. Had to repeat a year, so he's only a junior in high school.

Sack had just finished up in the weight room, and was walking behind the school when he noticed a group standing around a crying guy with green hair. He was kinda cute...no. Stop it.

"What's wrong, did you forget your retainer at home? NERDS!" He laughed loudly as he got closer.

OOC: If Sarge wants him to be the abuser, he will be. Until then, just some douchebag.

#18 DougTheBicycle, Jan 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
  19. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lena continued to stare for a few seconds, tilting her head slightly. Damien appeared at her side and placed a hand on her shoulder, turning her away from Ursula.
    "You know that makes people uncomfortable, little sister."
    Lena grinned. "I know. I like it. It's funny." She frowned and looked in the direction of some Johnny Bravo-looking type shouting abuse at a group of students. She and Damien looked at each other and wordlessly, it was agreed.

The two walked up to Sack, smirking slightly as they did.
    "Hey, hey, cool it, stretch Armstrong." Damien smiled, glaring at him. "That wasn't a nice thing to say. I suggest you shut your mouth, or I'll sew it shut and leave you for dead."

20. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sending a displeased glare to the voice, Tim did a doubletake as he eye-raped the guy. He wasn't his type, but there was something...attractive, about him. The unsure glint in his eyes? Eurgh. "What, I thought the standard of this school was higher then my previous one." Tim's upper lip curled in an amazing show of disgust. "Turns out we can't totally clear all the trash. Sad, eh?"