1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would I look cute with a more masculine face?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by misplacedaegyo, Jan 25, 2016.

1. misplacedaegyo

I know it's only my own opinion that matters in the end, but still:
    Do you think I would look cute (like in having "a feminine and delicate yet handsome face") with more masculine/"boyish" features, such as the ones you get after being on T for some time? There's a picture in my profile~ :3

(And I don't know if this is the right category to post this thread in?? Please tell me if it isn't.)

2. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Yeah definitely! I also think you have a nice jawline that could suit either feminine or masculine features really well. Hope that helps!

3. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, I think it'd look nice. With your face you could probably go either way, which is a good thing. As Bubbles said, you have a nice jawline already. If you're trying to look more masculine, a haircut could also be what you're looking for. Though your face shape is pretty good as is, if you ask me.

Though since you asked, this thread would probably be better fitting in Chitchat, or in the Gender identity and expression forum. Fun and games is typically a place for all the forum games.

#3 Linus, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
  4. JackIsANerd

I think you totally would! I actually asked a question like this like a month ago and everyone said T would defiantly help with passing and such. :thumbsup:

5. luminescence

You have a pretty nice face that would go either way sooo eh

6. misplacedaegyo

Thank you :3 Actually I'm getting my hair cut short within the next few weeks (finally!), and I can't wait. It just feels so much more like me. It's gonna be such a milestone.

And thanks again. I'll keep that in mind :slight_smile: