1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

six fictional characters to take to an asland

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Sparrow, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Sparrow

i did this with a few friends a while back

it's quite simple choose six fictional character you would want on an island with you, state the name, where they're from and the reason for taking them ^^

1. Hatsuharu Sohma - fruits basket - the cow transormation is helpful cos i like milk
    2. Lestat De Lioncourt - vampire chronicles - he's funny (even though he'd probably drink my blood)
    3. Kurogane - tsubasa - to protect me from wilderbeast ^^
    4. random chicken - storm hawkes - cos kurogane doesn't like milk (silly kurogane!)
    5. Passer -bless the sparrow - he's my brain child and he deserves my love!
    6.Vaughn - Harvesmoon - he's hot :icon_bigg

2. jotheoneandonly

1. mr.magorium - his film - he seems nice and really spontanious
    3. the super hot alphaba picture jo drew - well duh, its hot
    im not familiar with enough fictional characters.. silly me. if i could take a real person it would be jo, my avatar, for obvious reasons.

3. lostinthought9

1) Hermoine Granger--Harry Potter Series--Because she's freakin brillant!! and I love her.
    2) ALL of the Cullen boys (Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and Carlisle)--Twilight Series--guess what i need them for...? hehe

4. Miles D

1. Brian Kinney from Queer as Folk- he's HOTT.
    2. Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean- he's hot and funny :grin:
    3. Ren from Footloose- we could dance all night long!
    4. Dr. Gregory House from House M.D.- he could diagnose all of our illnesses and crack us up with his sarcasm.
    5. Willy Wonka- he's quirky!
    6. Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye- he's such a character.

5. StrataScribe

1. Sawyer - Lost - Hot! And he’s already on an island so he’d know how to make shelter and find food
    2. Lee “Apollo” Adama - Battlestar Galactica - even hotter than Sawyer and I’d need a guy to keep me warm at night :wink:
    3. Mr. Dressup - Mr. Dressup - coz he’s my childhood hero :grin:
    4. Dr. Zoidberd - Futurama - he’s friggin hilarious
    5. Sherlock Holmes - his novels - we're on the same intellectual wavelength (yea, right! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    6. Graham - my own little concoction - coz he’s the man of my dreams *drools*

6. Hoppip

1. Espeon (Pokémon) -- It's my favorite pokémon and therefore likely my favorite companion.
    2. Steelix (Pokémon) -- Because I can't have Espeon without Steelix. It just isn't right.
    3. Razputin (Psychonauts) -- He's only the coolest kid ever to grace my psyche, so I'd definitely have him there. We'd hang out in my brain.
    4. Balthier (Final Fantasy XII) -- No one can hear his cries for help on a desert island. ^_^
    5. Blathers (Animal Crossing) -- No one can deny the sheer righteous awesomeness of Blathers. I'll protect him from the insects as we go dig up fossils and LEARN.
    6. Tatl (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask) -- Talking. Ball. of LIGHT.

We're just so ragtag.

#6 Hoppip, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  7. Brandford

1. Guan Yu (Dynasty warriors) - He kicks ass in the game so ill be damned if he can't hunt and hes selfless so chances are he would share
    2. Long (The Five Ancestors) - He's is extremely wise he would know what to do
    3. Niles (Fraiser) - Just for comedy
    4. Peter (Degrassi: The next generation) - because hes super sexy and sweet
    5. Debbie Grassi (Queer as Folk) - for that old wisdom
    6. Dr. Cal Lightman (Lie to me) - always helps to have a human lie detector

8. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

1. The Genie from Aladdin. Problem Solved.

9. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1 - Alice Cullen - Twilight - She's hot and she's awesome and she's a vampire :grin:
    2 - Blair Waldorf - Gossip Girl - She's hot and bitchy and would be extremely good company :wink: and she'd have lots of good clothes to borrow (without permission but yeah)
    4 - Meiou Setsuna - Sailor Moon - She'd ward off anything evil and would be able to stop time so I can take as long as I damn well feel like, especially when engaging in *certain* activities... (and she's hot) (anyone noticing a trend here? :wink: )
    5 - Tuxedo Kamen - Sailor Moon - So we can tie him to a log and roast him for bonfire night!! LOL (wait a sec, that's ages away...oh well)
    6 - Jiriya - Naruto - So we have someone to point a finger at and call a hentai when we catch him spying on us girls engaging in...y'know... :wink:

10. Samus610

Edward Elric - He can perform alchemy

problem solved.

11. BeautifulStranger

1.) Viktor Krum - Hot Bulgarian hottie on a deserted island with a 'no-clothing' rule. How much more do I need to say?
    2.) Ganondorf - Hot Gerudo hottie on a deserted island with a 'no-clothing' rule. Again, need I say more?
    3.) Hitomi from Dead or Alive - She seems like she'd be sooo much fun to be friends with. Besides, I'll need a fag hag on the island.
    4.) Yamanaki Shiiro (my character from Naruto D20) - I love Shiiro to pieces. He's amazing... and since he's a ninja, he can do all this badass stuff for us.
    5.) Lei Fang from Dead or Alive - Because Hitomi will need a friend.
    6.) Wakka - He's gorgeous... and there's a 'no-clothing' rule on this island if you're male.

#11 BeautifulStranger, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2009