1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Positivity Game!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by RavenTheRat, Mar 23, 2016.

1. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I think this would be a very nice thing to start on here (!)

Basically how this works is you write out the thing that, at the moment, is worrying you the most. Then, the next person to post to the thread will say something to cheer you up :slight_smile:
    After that, they will post what is worrying them, and the next person will say something to cheer them up as well as post what is worrying them, etc.

I'm not really worried about anything at the moment (for once haha) so I'll leave it up to the next person! You guys are all awesome! (*hug*)

#1 RavenTheRat, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  2. TheSideKick

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This seems like a lovely game and glad you aren't worried about anything! ^_^

Me? I would say I'm worried about school or the play I'm in, but honestly I'm worried about my friend. They've been causing so much trouble to the people around them and actually have gotten the whole classroom scared or annoyed of her. I want to tell her, but I'm much too polite and feel like we won't be friends anymore. So that is what's been troubling me the last few weeks, sorry for being a downer...

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *hugs* You'll be okay. You've just gotta take that risk.

I'm telling a friend about my self-harming today and I'm nervous.

4. YinYang

*hug* It'll be OK. I'm sure your friend will understand, and I'm sure they'll want to help you.

I'm nervous about going to Universal Studios with my cousin as Gray and having him and his friends use they pronouns.

5. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^-^ I'm sure they'll understand it!

I'm worried about picking out new frames for my new glasses that look good on me!

6. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sure you will have a trained professional to help make you look fantastic

I'm worried that I'm never going to have my dream wedding dress because it looks like I'll have nobody to marry

7. 101DeadRoses

There's always someone out there for everyone. There's even someone for me with my cold, black, shriveled old heart. :slight_smile:
    Besides, if Donald Trump has been married THREE TIMES you DEFINITELY will find someone for you!

I'm worried about my future and particularly how my health ties into it.
    I want to join the military DESPERATELY, but....
    A) I have family to take care of.
    B) The state of my joints and some inner workings are questionable.
    No diagnosis on the joints yet though, and I've found a way, if mildly inconvienient, to stay somewhat okay in terms of inner workings.
    C) I'm not even sure if, by the time I'm eighteen, I'd want to serve my home country of America. It's kinda going to crap ATM... I'll probably wind up moving to Canada to see if it's a place worth fighting for... but is it really better there?
    D) And what about writing? Will I be able to work towards both dreams at once?

#7 101DeadRoses, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  8. TicTacsAndCoke

*hugs* I'm sure you'll make the right decision no matter what that is for you. :kiss:

I'm worried about going to the mall tomorrow with a few of my friends and having them consistently use she/her with me (I'm not out to them yet). I'm worried about getting misgendered at the stores we go to. I'm worried about where my friends and I are going to meet up. I'm worried about having the time correct. I'm worried about coming out to my friends even though I know they'll be ultra-accepting.

(I worry a lot. About weird stuff.)