1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

favorite WoW expansion?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by europeanguy, Apr 11, 2016.

?

Whats your favorite expansion? oh and comment your main class?(the one you like most)

1. vanilla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. burning crusade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Wrath of the Lich King

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Cataclysm

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Mists of Pandaria

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. Warlords of Draenor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Legion (maybe you have beta tested it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    mines Mists of Pandaria, as a guy who loves Chinese and Japanese culture and especially their history this expansion appealed to me very well, pandaria is absolutely stunning with fantastic views i have to say its the most wondrous and fantastic continent yet for me, never have i been so encouraged to explore, monks were and still are amazing, loads of fun to play, viable, unique and very action packed and mobile (i main warlock and monk). and im a minority again here, i liked pandarans, they are an awesome race and the idea of a neutral race that can pick either side is awesome it adds so much mystery to the game, like your playing a pandaren (yes i just spelt pandaran two different ways, make that switching back again 3) and any time you could encounter an enemy play THATS ALSO A PANDAREN, honestly that first couple of weeks after release where it was nothing but pandaran in battlegrounds on both sides was the best time ive had on warcraft ever.

so im curious, what are you guys favorite expansion? there are no wrong choices its your opinion (look whose talking, i like MoP...nobody else seems to) id be curious to here why as well (if thats okay?) oh and your favorite class, it would be great to get a discussion going here :slight_smile: (i love talking about WoW)

#1 europeanguy, Apr 11, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
  2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I never played vanilla or BC. I played WoTLK and Cata, and out of those I think I preferred WoTLK. It seems that the general trend is it gets worse for every expansion to me. Vanilla seemed kind of too hard though. It also seems to me like it was very PvE-centric, and I never cared for PvE much.

3. someone29017

someone29017 Guest

I've played since burning crusade (but I was little, so not like really), but started getting more into it around wrath of the lich king/cataclysm. I also like the worgen race (because I like wolves lol) as well as pandarens (i guess I just like animal-like characters because before cata i played a tauren). I like PvE and Dungeons much more than PvP (mostly because I'm really bad at PvP -_-), so I really liked Pandaria. (don't worry you're not alone!) I know this is kind of an old addition, but i also like how you can que for dungeons instead of trying to find people bec i remember my dad complaining about not being able to find people.

I main balance druid and windwalker monk, but since i mostly like PvE i don't really worry about what class is better or worse (i just play because its fun) At the moment my computer won't let me play (because i have a mac air and i think the processor is too small or something (not a super techy person -_-)) so that's pretty sad :frowning2: But one day I will play again!!!

4. SAYGEUR

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    To be honest, I have only played WoW a little, I haven't had an account, the first time playing was at a scout camp on someone else's account for a good few hours. (yes that's a thing that can happen)

But from a recent video from JonTron, it seems like there is a Huuuge community that want Vanilla back, or want to be at least able to go back and play on past servers, rather than the newer ones (which even iver heard some crap things about)

I myself would love to get an account, but from hearing about how meh WoW is from what it used to be (and what it is on fan made servers), it sort of puts me off. (also monthly subscription does as well but I can get over that.... Maybe)