1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Royalty RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by larkcarmen, May 19, 2016.

1. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A young lady in a grey gown sharpens her favorite knife. She examines the blade and mutters, as though it's a reminder, "I may be a killer, but one day, I shall be queen."

Hello, my darling roleplayers, and welcome to another roleplay brought to you by me, Kit. In this story, you are royalty, visiting the kingdom of a young princess who is rumored to have murdered several potential attackers. You are here, among other reasons, to interview her and debate whether or not killing the men was the right decision.

2. YinYang

(Can the other royalty have secrets, too? I want my character to have a secret.)

3. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (Late reply, sorry
    Definitely!

4. YinYang

(Alright, I'll join. This is going to be fun :slight_smile:)

Name: Lilith Bellville

Title(s): Duke/Duchess

Blood Relations: Child of Lidmond and Lucy Bellville, King and Queen of a kingdom called Euralia. Euralia controls most of the trade of prostitution, sugar, and slavery, and it controls all iron trade. The L- names thing is a family tradition.

Appearance: short, red hair in a pixie cut (their parents are furious for that), flat chest (they bind it with tight bandages [DON'T ACTUALLY DO THIS]), otherwise feminine features. They are 5'4" and have a slim, graceful build. They usually wear simple dresses for special events such as balls, parties, or meetings with other royalty, and they garb simple tunics and breeches for more casual times.

Personality: Very open about their opposition to many things, including slavery, strict gender roles, and forced prostitution. They, unlike most other royalty, treat servants with high respect, and rude royalty with low respect. They've been thrown out of parties more times than anyone can count and have gained a reputation for being odd, different, and difficult to deal with. Their life has been threatened countless times, and many attempts on their life have been made, but they always seem to avoid death by some extraordinary miracle. They are very upbeat in public, always smiling, unless someone starts acting rude or in a way that they don't like.

Their thoughts on the killer princess: They personally have never met the princess in question, nor do they know why she killed the people she did, but they highly doubt it was unprovoked and they are leaning slightly in favor of said princess, not of the state that wants to prosecute her.

Ith steps out of their carriage, pressing a small coin into the hands of the elderly man waiting to help them with their bags.

"Thank you, Duchess. Please, let me carry your bags." The man reaches into the carriage when Ith stops him.

"Please, call me Ith. And no, I can carry them myself. Thank you." They yank the two large suitcases out of the carriage, getting the train of their expensive red gown dirty, but they don't seem to mind as they smile at the man and start walking into the palace before them.

5. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kit puts her knife into a small satchel, which she leaves on a table. She adjusts her hair and makes her way to the front of the palace.

6. YinYang

Ith enters the palace, looking around. "Alright, where is the lovely killer princess?" A few other royals are in the room and they eye them suspiciously, but Ith pays them no mind.

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I assume you mean me." She approaches Ith. "Name, title, and kingdom, please."

8. YinYang

Ith bows slightly. "Dux Bellville of Euralia," they state, trying to make the titles as gender neutral as possible.

9. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "I've never heard that title before," Kit comments. "You're one of the people interviewing me, right?"

10. YinYang

"Yes. Is there a private room we can use, perchance?" Ith ignores the comment about the title, highly aware that they appear very feminine. I should have worn my breeches... Oh well. I'll change after the interview.

11. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "There is. This way, please." She started to walk towards a hallway.

12. YinYang

Ith follows the princess, ignoring the looks of horror people give them as they realize their dress is dirty and muddy. A servant watches them, his eyes wide, and they smile at him warmly.

13. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Judgment is not your occupation, John," she reminds him, and he hurries away. She opens the door to a simply decorated room.

14. YinYang

Ith walks in, looking at the princess. "Please do not punish John. He has probably heard many things about me and was simply curious."

15. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Punishment is not my job, nor is it my decision." She sits in a large chair at one end of a wooden table.

16. YinYang

"Then have him sent to my room after our meeting today." Ith sits down across from the princess, pulling out a pad of paper, a pencil, and a small wood-carving knife to sharpen the pencil if need be.

17. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "It will be done." She crosses her legs. "Alright, you probably have questions. Go ahead."

18. YinYang

"I do. What is your name?"

19. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Princess Kit Daae."

(Because I couldn't think of a last name and Phantom of the Opera is on my mind.

20. YinYang

(Haha, alright.)

Ith writes something down. "Why did you kill those people, Princess Daae?" They look into Kit's eyes, no sign of anger, fear, condemnation, or even confusion in their eyes. Just interest, and a hint of compassion.