1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ran into an old friend and I'm like....

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by europeanguy, May 22, 2016.

1. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    [​IMG]

anyone else had this experience, dang, this guy forgot about me and we kinda drifted then when we met again all this time later (last time was when we were both 15, now we are both 18) he looks like he's been to the gym or something....damn it!

2. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hadn't seen my next door neighbor for decades. When he was young he was ok looking, nothing extraordinary. Earlier this year I met him at a family function..... OMG!!!! he turned into one hot dude. Halfway between George Clooney and an Italian underwear model.

3. europeanguy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    haha It should be against the law for old friends to go to the gym....dang Thomas being all hot and stuff now....grrr im jelous XD

4. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't necessarily noticed that. I have had experiences where I've seen someone that I remember from when they were a tiny, dopey looking child, and it turns out puberty had been rather kind to them, or they grew into their body.

The thing that happens to me the most is that I will see someone I haven't seen in a long time and they'll be...way taller than I remember. Like I saw my cousin at a wedding a year ago for the first time in a long time, and the last time I saw him before the wedding, he was at my lower chest in height. Then when I saw him at the wedding, he towered over me and had a much deeper voice. I honestly didn't recognize him at first. Then I had a crisis because he's like 6 years younger than me and a giant.

#4 AgenderMoose, May 22, 2016
    Last edited: May 22, 2016
  5. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get the feeling anyone who (by some miracle) bumps into me, who I knew from my childhood, will be in for a shocker.

6. KnucklesNation

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lawd yeah! It's even worse when you run into someone who is the brother of your brother's sworn enemy. I imagine us getting together would be like a Romeo and Juliet thing...and we all know how that turned out..