1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A perfect world ...

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Secrets5, May 31, 2016.

1. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello,

What would be your perfect world?

(please try not to do the whole ''universal peace'' and similar messages as what is considered ''peace'' can be subjective)

Just wondering if it's possible to create a perfect world that accommodates for everybody's perfect idea of perfect world. [this isn't the question, I know the answers probably 'no' but maybe there is one specific thing our entire world agrees upon.]

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Hmm...

[​IMG]

...I had to. Do forgive my sel-gratifying inside humor.

A perfect world, huh? Let's see... Well, if there was peace in the sense of 'no major armed struggles', that would be nice, of course. Food on the table for everyone. No such things as forced genital mutilations. The economy would be organized so as to serve the people, not the economic elite.
    It would be easier and more natural for people to live more openly and compassionately. Talking to someone who looks like they're having a really bad day shouldn't be a heroic deed that requires a lot of bravery, but just something you can do because that's what your beating heart is telling you to.

Our daily meals wouldn't be directly dependent on the intense suffering of millions of sentient creatures. That isn't to say everyone have to be vegan, necessarily, but the food industry must be reconstructed so that we can eat delicious food, just less of animal products, so that the food that comes from animals are from animals who were able to walk freely and live a good life.

Our environment would be clean and fresh, free from exhausts, litter plastic, and the like.

I guess I could add a lot more... I tend to think practically, so it's hard to think about things far ahead in the future that might be quite unlikely to happen, lol.

3. Jellal