1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's do an RP because why not.

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by BanditWings, Nov 4, 2016.

1. BanditWings

Heyo. I wanted to make an RP because, as the title says, why not. (You might be able to tell that I'm tired!)
    I played an RP with this premise a long time ago, and loved it enough that years later I'm bringing it back. It's not mine, something I found. I was a little kid (I totally ruined the RP u_u) and so I don't remember whose it was. But if you who made this are reading this, credit for the amazing idea ;D

So anyways. There's this fog that's overtaken the entire planet. Like it's just covering everything. It's gotten in houses through the air conditioning. It's actually everywhere, except the underground bases.
    Humanity realised pretty fast that ANY exposure to the fog causes... something... to happen to you. You kind of turn into a ghost thing...? Not really much has been figured out yet.
    So all throughout the world there's underground bases. Think Fallout's vaults, sans cruel experiments. There's overseers running them, and different jobs people have.
    Scientists try to create fogproof gear (with little success: there's a suit on the market that'll protect you for five seconds, but right now it's only given to
    Soldiers). Soldiers are in training. As soon as the fogproof gear is ready, they're going to go look for the cause of this chaos.
    Everyone else kind of finds their own roles in society.
    But humanity wasn't meant to live their days underground, and people are growing restless. Think City of Ember. Factions are forming, with conflicting ideas and agendas. There's tons of factions, too many to count, led by faction leaders.
    There's a whole world of terror and adventure on the surface, and underground is drama and intrigue.

Have fun! If you end up in the fog somehow, you become a ghost. Floating, possession, all that. A deteriorating memory, mental state, and the like. Or you can START as a ghost if you want to.

Character creation-
    Name: I'm sure you can figure out what to put here...
    Orientation: and here.
    Role: This can be an Overseer, Scientist, Soldier, Faction Leader, or anything else. For that last one include a short description.
    Appearance: if you want.
    Faction: Make up a faction, or join a preexisting one! If you're making a new one, go into some detail about its agenda if you want.

Sorry for the crazy RP. Let's see if anyone is bored enough to join.
    My character:
    Name: Sparrow
    Orientation: Bi
    Role: A test subject for the Scientists. They're not crazy enough to send her into the Fog proper in experimental gear, but they test bottled-up bits of Fog on her in very small portions. She also has other, non Fog-related inventions tested on her. She hates her job, but it pays well and she gets early access to exclusive gear.
    Appearance: 6' teenage girl. Her role has left her with some marks: one iris is brown and the other cyan, she's covered in burns and stains and patches of ghostiness, etc. Long, blue hair. Wears a long skirt and a longcoat + T-shirt combo.
    Faction: Faction Phoenix: "From the ashes humanity will rise." They believe that through the collective efforts of humanity they will escape and destroy the fog. They believe that freedom should come at all costs, which causes some questionable decisions FOR SCIENCE.

2. AlgebraicUchiha

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Antonio Milan
    Orientation: Skolioromantic pansexual

Role: Multiple: Overseer on occasions, Scientist, Underground Faction Leader, and tranquilizer.

Appearance: Blue eyes and bowl-cut blonde hair. Very striated and vascular muscles due to years of bodybuilding. As an overseer, he dons a dark chocolate-colored suit. When operating as a scientist, he wears a white coat and goggles. As for the other two occupations, he typically wears a sad or happy theater mask, a half-sleeved hooded sweatshirt, dark khaki short pants, black knee-length socks, and a pair of pitch black shoes that are very coveted in this time.

Faction: Athena-They believe that logic and science is the only manner in which they can obliterate the fog. This is believed to be the affiliation of Antonio... His true allegiance is......