1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Magic Dual Color Test

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Lawrence, Dec 5, 2016.

1. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Izzet League, and man is it fitting.

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At the first test, I got White and Green.
    "I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless."

At the second test, I got (no surprise) Golgari :grin:
    "Your comrades of the guild of Golgari are mostly the farmers and grave keepers over Ravnica, but all higher up members practice at least one form of necromancy. The belief that the dead are always useful, that rebirth is part of the great cycle of life, and that the grave is merely a holding place rather than a true end, are the convictions that guide you.

You value preservation and transformation, which you work toward by persistence and resourcefulness. 'Survival of the fittest' is your motto. Because of your beliefs, your weaknesses are paranoia from your dog-eat-dog outlook and naivety for your arrogant attitude toward the laws of death. You abhor limitations and artificial constraints, like that of the Azorius senate guild, preferring to continuously seek greater strength and act without the shackles of morality.

You value growth and community, but only when it benefits you personally, which it usually does. You enjoy nature, but in a much more morbid way than most, preferring the tranquility of a graveyard to a beach sunrise, or watching the death of an animal as opposed to the birth of a baby.

At best, you are resilient and tenacious; at worst, you are uncontrollable and destructive. "

4. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am Blue and White
    I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
    You best exemplify a proud member of the House of Dimir.
    You are the assassins and spies of Ravnica. Everyone whispers of your existence, but not in polite company, and none dare speak your name too loudly. You are the reason that people say the walls of Ravnica have eyes and ears, for though you are secretive, nothing is a secret to you. For you, knowledge truly is power. You hoard information like a treasure and use it like the strings of a puppet-master.

You value secrecy and adaptability, which you usually work toward through subversion and espionage. Your weaknesses involve paranoia due to learning just a bit too much about the human condition, and a tendency toward dormancy. You're more of a 'thinker' than a 'doer.' You abhor transparency and incorruptibility, preferring to bend rules as you see fit and remain an enigma even to the people you do allow close to you.

You feel that, if it ultimately achieves your goal, there is nothing wrong with a little cheating or manipulation. In an argument or fight, you believe it's best to initially keep your strengths and knowledge to yourself ... until you need it. You come off as both selfish and rational, since you have many logical reasons for your moral compass not always pointing north.

At best, you're mysterious and strategically gifted; at worst, you're distrustful and opportunistic.

5. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) I am Blue/Green

I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.

2) You best exemplify a proud member of the House of Dimir.
    Colors: Blue / Black

Leader: Lazav, the Master Mind.

You are the assassins and spies of Ravnica. Everyone whispers of your existence, but not in polite company, and none dare speak your name too loudly. You are the reason that people say the walls of Ravnica have eyes and ears, for though you are secretive, nothing is a secret to you. For you, knowledge truly is power. You hoard information like a treasure and use it like the strings of a puppet-master.

You value secrecy and adaptability, which you usually work toward through subversion and espionage. Your weaknesses involve paranoia due to learning just a bit too much about the human condition, and a tendency toward dormancy. You're more of a 'thinker' than a 'doer.' You abhor transparency and incorruptibility, preferring to bend rules as you see fit and remain an enigma even to the people you do allow close to you.

You feel that, if it ultimately achieves your goal, there is nothing wrong with a little cheating or manipulation. In an argument or fight, you believe it's best to initially keep your strengths and knowledge to yourself ... until you need it. You come off as both selfish and rational, since you have many logical reasons for your moral compass not always pointing north.

At best, you're mysterious and strategically gifted; at worst, you're distrustful and opportunistic.

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, and I forgot the color thing; which is white/green/.

7. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got white/green on the color, and Simic Combine (blue/green) on the guild.

...Meanwhile I run a black/red deck

8. AlexanderDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am Red/Green
    I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

9. 00Shockwave00

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am Red/Green
    I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.

You best exemplify a proud member of the Izzet League.

Colors: Red / Blue

Leader: Niv-Mizzet, the Dracogenius.

You're the mad scientists of Ravnica, the utterly brilliant (if bizarre) inventors, and the great mechanics. Unfortunately, though your plans and goals are great, your results are ... often much less so. They have a tendency to blow up in your face, quite literally. But that's okay, at least the explosions are very pretty. Mastering the art of thinking outside the box serves you well, both in life and in battle. You're unpredictable, a true individual, and in your own odd sort of way, wise.

You value ingenuity and spontaneity, which you usually work toward through analysis and impulsiveness. Unfortunately, your weaknesses are short-sightedness and a short attention span, which has probably been the cause of most of your experiments becoming pyrotechnic displays. You abhor stagnation and tradition for its own sake, believing that it's best to keep moving forward toward better and brighter things.

You're rational, but you're also emotional, and you feel that if someone is very passionate about an idea, then it's probably important. You feel that the best solution to a problem isn't methodical study, but bursts of inspiration or trial-and-error experimentation. You love to create and you are passionate about your creations.

At best, you are innovative and intuitive; at worst, you are scattered and chaotic.

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are lots of Green mages here <3 I love it! You guys play M:tG?

11. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haven't played in quite some time, but yea. I kinda wanna make a blue/green deck because I played one that my brother threw together once and it was fantastic. I just kept self-healing and throwing back his cards, and that's how I survived Buuut for now I'm runnin' my black/red deck that was premade, but with a few additions. Oddly enough, the black/red deck fits with my normal play style for games (heavy damage/lifesteal for days, reckless and constant attack), but I feel like back with the blue/green deck I played, I was a lot more solid in my strategy and management of the field (I was a beginner at the time when I played with the deck, and I somehow managed to beat my brother who usually beats me in every game). Maybe I'll figure it out one day. Kinda hard to play when you don't really have people around you and/or time to play. *shrug*

12. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ohhh! Im playing a Standard blue and green tempo deck right now :slight_smile: I think its great!

13. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am Blue/White

I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.

Colors: White / Green

Leader: Trostani, the Voice of Mat'Selesnya

The conclave appears to be a group of peaceful forest druids who value life and promote harmony with both civilized society and nature. You specialize in healing, and defensive magic. However, there is a dark side when one ventures deeper into the conclave. In truth, they are a hive-mind society who obey the consciousness of the mysterious Mat'Selesnya, which is said to be the manifestation of nature itself. You preach peace and kindness, but you'll still turn to violence to obtain your goals in an instant.

You value selflessness and unity, which you work toward through democracy and evangelism. Due to the mentality of acting as one and eliminating individuality, your greatest weakness is a lack of diversity. Thinking on your feet and reacting quickly are not talents of yours. You also abhor exploitation and inequality, believing that all beings should exist on the same level.

You feel individuality is a negative thing because it prevents people from identifying with each other. You feel that everyone has a responsibility to assist with and meet the needs of others, and it's good if the entire community shares interests and goals. You love and care for the people of your group, and believe the needs of the whole always outweigh the needs of the individual.

At best, you are selfless and have strong convictions; at worst, you're unoriginal and mindless.

14. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I took both "tests" and this was my results:

You best exemplify a proud member of the Gruul Clans.

Colors: Red / Green

Leader: Borborygmos, the warrior cyclops.

Attached Files:

15. Nanodae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am Blue/White

You best exemplify a proud member of the Selesnya Conclave.

Colors: White / Green

Leader: Trostani, the Voice of Mat'Selesnya

The conclave appears to be a group of peaceful forest druids who value life and promote harmony with both civilized society and nature. You specialize in healing, and defensive magic. However, there is a dark side when one ventures deeper into the conclave. In truth, they are a hive-mind society who obey the consciousness of the mysterious Mat'Selesnya, which is said to be the manifestation of nature itself. You preach peace and kindness, but you'll still turn to violence to obtain your goals in an instant.

You value selflessness and unity, which you work toward through democracy and evangelism. Due to the mentality of acting as one and eliminating individuality, your greatest weakness is a lack of diversity. Thinking on your feet and reacting quickly are not talents of yours. You also abhor exploitation and inequality, believing that all beings should exist on the same level.

You feel individuality is a negative thing because it prevents people from identifying with each other. You feel that everyone has a responsibility to assist with and meet the needs of others, and it's good if the entire community shares interests and goals. You love and care for the people of your group, and believe the needs of the whole always outweigh the needs of the individual.

At best, you are selfless and have strong convictions; at worst, you're unoriginal and mindless.