1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you know about the above poster?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Kodo, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In this game, either recall or learn about the above poster and then write, say, 3-5 facts about them.

In this way, we can learn more about each other.

2. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've seen you around, but I can't remember exactly what I've seen you post. I stalked your profile..you like psychology (awesome!) And you're an INTJ.

3. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, a quick examination of your profile says you like animals, you like writing, aaaaand you study things that grab your interest. I can relate to the last one. If I'm not lazy I do the same, hehe

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I can see you like Sans from Undertale, as your avatar has consistently remained as this character. Which brings me to observation #1: you relate to Sans. A quick look at the personality description of him courtesy of Fandom Wikia shows that you do indeed share some personality traits...

Sans is laid back, often sleeping on the job and taking breaks. His laziness is a combination of fatalism and apathy. He wonders if his indolence stems from his knowledge that any progress he makes will be erased when the timeline resets. Conversely, he suggests that this knowledge could be "a poor excuse for being lazy."

Though Sans is usually agreeable, he becomes eerily serious at particular moments. He is also observant; Sans reads the protagonist's expressions and can often tell when they have already done certain tasks. He enjoys making bad, skeleton-related puns, although the fact that he performs at MTT Resort hints that he may be a talented comedian. He enjoys science fiction and loves to drink ketchup. He also hates making promises.

Sans may have a scientific background. Evidence includes the quantum physics book, workshop, his relationship to Alphys, affinity for science, and his timeline research.

Observation #2 is that you are quite smart, though you don't give yourself nearly enough credit for it. You may pretend to be lazy trash, but behind the quirks dwells a great mind.

Third and last observation for now is that you are genuinely kind. You have a coolheaded niceness about you that makes you a fun and enjoyable individual to interact with.

5. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Let's see, according to your profile you're a vegetarian. You also seem to be quite cultured, judging by your liking for scientific and philosophical books, as well as classical literature. Thirdly, if I remember correctly, you do ballet. Which is pretty neat.

6. AuroraBorealis

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From looking at your profile you seem thoughtful(helping others when you can) and if you're writing you must be intelligent and creative. I see why you put "atypical" as your username because you seem very unique. Your interests spread from writing into fencing and martial arts.

7. Mahidevran

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're a medical transcriptionist, you're interested in dance and you love animals.

8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He has a complicated personality, he listens to a lot of awesome music, he would probably make a good cyborg (would you like some m16s installed?), he lives with a bloke called Kevin and their kitchen has blue wallpaper. I may or may not have made up that last bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil...dont-get-how-people-can-detach-so-easily.html

If this thread of mine is anything to go by, then I know that you are attracted to morbid, and gory things. You are not easily disturbed. Unlike me. Admittedly I’m somewhat jealous of how things don’t seem to faze you much. You like metal music and probably post-apocalyptic dramas, fighting robots (based off your picture) and sci-fis. :slight_smile:

10. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There sexual orientation is homosexual. There a Female Homo Sapien From the planet Earth which is the third planet in "Solar System" System in the Milky Way Galaxy. They also live in England where ever that is.

11. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She's into computers and video games, so she seems to be a bit of a nerd. Despite that, her spelling and geography could probably use some improvement (but I'm not judging).

12. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    As you're wall says you like reading, animals and writing. Theirs also the basics, such as the fact your female and bisexual. I guess you seem pretty normal besides criminology. (I didn't do it i swear, also its odd our solar system is just called "solar system" and the England thing was a joke.)

#12 RylanS, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2017
  13. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're female, pansexual, and live in Wisconsin. Plus, your spelling could still use some work :wink:

(I'm a lot of things, but 'normal' isn't one of them. I also figured you were joking about England, but banter is important, right?)

14. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You like to point out flaws... you know banter is fun I guess. Honestly the thing that perplexes me the most about you is why you are not "out". you live in one nice province in Canada. All the laws are in place to protect you, even if you where transgender, heh cant say the same where I live. @Small Town USA

15. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You appreciate banter, and live in a small town that is, presumably, unaccepting of the LGBT+ community.

My "out" status is complicated irl, so I selected the option 'not out at all', as it was closest to the truth. I do in fact like pointing out flaws, but I'm not a mean person - I promise ;P

16. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You feel alone and often alienated from others, yet crave connection.

You seem the intelligent, reserved type who is capable of detailed analyses. I would venture to say you are good at school when you put your mind into it, and are probably either an overachiever or an underachiever but not in between.

Lastly, you live in British Columbia and are fifteen years old. Oh, and you like Doctor Who.

#16 Kodo, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  17. BlueLion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you like music.

You look like an intelligent person who only opens up to people who you really trust.

I think that you like learning things on your own. Just by means of thinking, which it's very useful in life in general.

18. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    U like the colour blue, and its varying shades.
    U like animals?
    Ur bilingual?