1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chapstick Roulette?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by rebelAssassin, Dec 22, 2016.

1. rebelAssassin

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    While brushing my teeth a couple of days ago, the idea came into my head that perhaps one could smash together the Chapstick Challenge and the Jelly Bean Roulette Challenge. Here's how I imagine it could work:

Much the same as the Chapstick Challenge, two players would be needed, as well as some chapstick (in various flavors of course) and a blindfold. The only difference, really, is that the blindfolded person chooses the chapstick, rather than the person who can see. I've been wondering how to turn it into even more of a competition by making the flavor unknown to both participants, but so far a solution eludes me. Perhaps have both players wear blindfolds?

The notion of such a game intrigues me, and if anyone wants to test the idea with a significant other (I don't have one myself) I would be delighted if they would share their data with. Should anyone have any other contributions to add, feel free! I want to see how in depth and creative the people on EC can get! :icon_bigg :kiss: :icon_wink :eusa_clap :grin: