1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Share your hell!

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SiKiHe, Jan 12, 2017.

1. SiKiHe

I'm borrowing an idea from this youtube tag called Draw My Hell! To sum it up, You share what your personal hell would be like! In the heart of the game, it's generally more fun to keep your hell about pet peeves and minor inconveniences that stack up into an annoying and uncomfortable eternity! This is about fun of course, not actual damnation. :lol:

In my hell, I would be forced to wake up at 4 in the morning, and my alarm clock would sound like screaming babies and would blare from speakers all over the room. The alarm clock is on the other side of the room, and I have to get up and walk a mile just to reach it and finally turn it off.

Then I get ready and go to work. I work in a ticket booth for a local theater, but the booth is too small so I'm always hunched over, all day long, while I punch tickets to wonderful plays that I'll never get to see because I'm working the ticket booth.

At lunch, I get to go out to eat and stretch outside. But whatever I'm hungry for that day is closed and I have to go to the same, gross taco shop across the street. When I get back to work my manager complains about my posture.

Finally the work day is done, but some demon kid slashed my tires AGAIN so I have to push my car all the way home. This takes hours. by the time I'm home and in bed, its 3 in the morning and it takes me 45 minutes to fall asleep. Then it all starts over again!

2. Elysian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    For me, the day would start with waking up like you felt like you had only slept for 30 seconds, roll out of bed and step onto some cold food on the floor. Your job for the day is to print and distribute memos to everyone but no matter what when you try and give a sheet to a person you can't separate the pieces of paper and have to try and separate them. You spend most of the day with your shoes rubbing the heels of your feet painfully and when the day is finally over and you get into bed warm and comfortable and prepare for the next day...you need to go to the bathroom. You also forgot to buy toilet-paper.