1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels and Demons RP

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Snow, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There hasn't been an RP here in a while so...

Here's another one. A supernatural RP. There are many supernatural beings out there, but this one will focus on a war between angels and demons. Each character can choose a side and we'll go from their. The angels abilities include flight, teleportation telekinesis creating stuff out of thin air, killing other angels and other stuff that I can't think of at the moment. Demons abilities include possession, shapeshifting, teleportation, control over hellhounds, and other stuff that I haven't thought of.

Name: Xan
    Species: Demon
    Description:Xan is tall and slim with black hair and red eyes.
    Personality:Xan is quite mischievous. He messes with people for fun and those people usually end up dead, but he doesn't care. He's fairly new to being a demon, so he's a bit of a loose cannon.

Xan is at a nightclub, he looking around for a new "plaything," since he killed the last one.

2. Sketchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ooh sounds cool; haven't RP'd on here before.

Name: Q'ara
    Description: Q'ara is the result of an illegal experiment to combine human, animal and demon matter (think Frankenstein's Monster) She was brought to the underworld after her human creator was destroyed by demon guards. She is training as a warrior. She has midnight black skin, clawed hands and feet, pointed ears, sleek white hair and a scaly tail. She is medium height, compact and muscular yet feminine.
    Personality: Dull. She has only been 'alive' for a year or so, and her 'life' began with the slaughter of the only father she had ever known. She takes things literally and was the subject of several pranks until she tore the head off of one of the pranksters. Not maliciously, she just wanted him gone.

Q'ara is taking shots at the bar. She always wins drinking competitions because her altered body means she has a virtually infinite alcohol tolerance.

3. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That sounds fun.

Name: Micahel
    Species: Angel
    Description: When the love of his life got murdered he lost his happiness. All he does now is spend his days drinking Alcohol and starting fights.
    Personality: Bitter. Since he's drunk most of the time, he's not the most likable fellow around. He always smells of cigarette smoke and cheap booze.

Micahel mumbles to himself as he notices the demons:"Huh, they let anyone in this bar these days..." He's making a coin levitate with his telekinetic powers and orders another Whisky.

4. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Name: Umbra
    History: Umbra lived in Italy during the time of Machiavelli. Because his power didn't suffice for his goals he sold his soul. Instead of sending him to hell, when the time was up, the demon decided to turn Umbra into one of his kind to pay his debt that way. As a good salesman he payed his debt back fairly soon and since then created havoc, started uprisings and enjoyed his life.

Umbra looked around. The culture wasn't quite as it used to be, in fact everything declined but the creativity of humans mixing drinks. As he noticed the angel and the other demons he wondered if he could turn them against each other. But at first he ordered the drink that would create the worst hangover. It was a nice experiment to posess humans and make them think they had an alter ego.

5. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Xan finds a man drinking with a couple of his friends. He smirks. This could be fun. The man suddenly feels aggressive. He starts through punches at his friends. Xan laughs.

6. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Micahel notices the man throwing punches at his friends. He walks over to them, grabs the man by the collar throwing him to the ground. "You can fight when I'm done drinking, you understand?" he yells at the man. He starts walking back to the bar.

7. Sketchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Q'ara watches another demon mess with a human. His friends, and the drunken excuse for an angel, don't appear to realise he's being manipulated. It makes for some interesting entertainment whilst Q'ara waits for the lights to go down and the music start.

8. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Umbra watches the fight. He observed that the convo had been peaceful before. That was a manipulation. And that angel seemed to be on alert. It surely was one of the demons. But which one? Both seemed to be interested in the mischief. He quickly switched the body to the man next to the angel and talked to him. "I wonder what's wrong with that dude. They talk about fucking football and then start a fight even though they support the same team. Better keep an eye on him. That was couragous from you to stop this madman btw."

9. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Micahel answers:"If I had to talk about football with a bunch of Idiots like them I'd beat them up as well. What about you, what is a Demon doing in this part of Town?" He didn't know if the man talking to him was a Demon or not, but Micahel was too drunk to care.

10. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Xan makes the man tackle one of his friends and strangles them. He smirks.

11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Name: Louie
    Species: Angel
    Description: Louie looks a lot like Danny DeVito, stands about 5"2", rotund, and balding. He smokes fat, stubby cigars. He dresses in rumpled suits.
    Personality: A real wise-ass, but with a few soft-spots; he does try and watch out for the little guy. Or maybe it's that he likes to create even more trouble for trouble makers; anything for a few laughs, he figures.

Louie walks in and takes a glance down the bar, and sits down on a bar-stool with a torn vinyl seat. "Geez, what's with all the demons in this dump?". He snaps his fingers, into which a 12 year old shot of single malt Scotch appears, which he drinks down in a gulp. "Huh, I see they got some humans here, too." And with a wink, all the humans become spectral shadows; punches pass through them, as if through air. But Louie can only keep this up for a few minutes; he's been around, and it tires him out. He looks down the bar, and spots another angel, drunk, or passed out. He snaps his fingers, and another Scotch appears. "Damn", he mumbles, "Who woulda thought this angel racket was such a tough business?"

#11 HuskyPup, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  12. Sketchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Another angel. And the other demon's still playing tricks. It doesn't bother Q'ara as long as they stay out of her way. The lights are going down and starting to pulse; people are moving onto the dancefloor. This is the real reason Q'ara comes to these places: to practise stalking. There is only so much practise she can do in the Underworld - she needs some real humans. The nightclub is perfect for this: environment dark enough to blend in, targets drunk enough to not realise what hit them. She usually tried not to actually kill any (blood is a messy thing) but if it came to it, the humans would put it down to a brawl. In short: the perfect low-key hunting practise.

Q'ara gets up from her chair and glides to the corners of the dancefloor, her sharp eyes scanning the increasing crowd of drunken dancers...

13. anthracite

anthracite Guest

Umbra laughed. He'd been recognized, but this angel seemed drunk and not much of a danger.

"Enjoying the good life. How about you, shouldn't you cure some cancer or collect money for the poor?"

14. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Hah, so you noticed I'm an angel... I don't do work for the old men anymore, I have fallen and I've escaped hell only to end up here in this demon infested world." Lucifer says as he finishes his drink. With a fancy hand gesture he createe two drinks out of thin air, and turns to the men. "To fallen Angels and Demons" raising his glas.

15. anthracite

anthracite Guest

"Then we are two who escaped hell.", he said and watched the man he recently left starting fo freak out. "Since when the fuck do I smoke?", he yelled and looked around where he was. Usually he wouldn't go to places like this, as a loving husband and father of two. He was a responsible person, not knowing he was gaslighted by a demon sitting at a bar with an angel.

16. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Micahel transfers the man with a trance with the snap of his finger. He whispers something in the mans ear and snaps again. "Oh, well. See ya tomorrow at work, George. It was nice grabbing a drink with a coworker." the man says as he leaves. Micahel doesn't work anywhere neither is he named George, it was just a simple mind trick performed on a simple minded individual.

17. Sketchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The man Q'ara was sighting blinked out of existence. "What the-!"
    Then, he reappeared at the bar. With the angel. She couldn't leave this club (the owners 'knew' her so she wouldn't be involved in any trouble should someone get hurt, leaving her free to return whenever she liked) but the damned angel was one distraction too far. He had to leave.
    She pushed through the dancing humans and strode up to the bar.
    "You're outnumbered, angel" she growled.

18. LuciferMorningstar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "You fool... Do you even know who I am?" Micahel screams. The humans in the Nightclub notice nothing. He spreads his wings and transforms into his Angelic form. As he waveringly walks towards Q'ara. "I am the Archangel Micahel, I am the most powerful celestial being to ever exist." He screams at her. "Well, at least I was" he says with a
    saddened voice. There was a light tremor in it. "Now I'm not better than any other Demon, I couldn't even save her..." There was a small tear rolling down his cheek. With a spinning motion he flies towards the ceiling and disappears in a bright light leaving behind some feathers.

NoRP: I'm new to this kind of Rollplay and I guess killing other players is forbidden right? But "NPC" are free meat?

19. Sketchy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Q'ara stares at the ceiling. The distraction had left. She was free to return to her hunting practise. Only, the angel's behaviour had irked her. Micahel... was that name...familiar?
    Hunting practise forgotton, Q'ara opened a portal to the Underworld and stepped through, intent on reporting the appearance and behaviour of the 'once powerful' Micahel.

NoRP: NPC definitely free meat unless they were created and named by another player, in which case ask them first. Same goes for killing; it might help develop the story/be interesting if a player is killed; if you think this ask the player. They can always create another character (; That's how it's done in other RP's I've been in anyway x

20. anthracite

anthracite Guest

That was interesting. Micahael fallen? That meaned the powers in heaven were redistributed. Maybe Umbra could have some influence in that. It was the only interesting power play he could think of. After all, he could take the body of a politcian and start a world war with ease. The way is the goal. With that in mind, he needed to recruit some minons. And the best thing to do was to take up his good old job as a salesman. Souls for wishes. Or no souls, only a simple job to find that angel.