1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of IDubbbzTV?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Viesulis, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Viesulis

Personally, i like the guy and the fact he isn't censored.
    But what do you think?

2. actualdust

I like that he doesn't take himself too seriously. I think he's pretty funny tbh but he's not for everyone

3. MisterMissy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've enjoyed him quite a bit, actually. He has recently ridden the line of questionable content and actions when he started filming amateur stunts and pranks as part of his kickstarter crap and content cop series. But he doesn't seem to be going so crazy as to break the law in the process. Although I can't be sure. I imagine some in the LGBTQ community will not like his overuse of gay centric humor. But I think he tends to use that mostly to stick it to his trolls, and also as a not so serious way to make fun of people he in turn cannot take seriously.

He definitely is not for everyone, but he is very good at exposing liars, cheaters, and fakers on his YouTube shows.

4. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

He's great imo. I find most of his stuff really funny. It's interesting to see that he's pretty normal and chill in his most recent series (the 'Comedians' videos) and when he's doing videos on/with channels like h3h3 and Philip DeFranco.
    His relationship with Michael from Vsauce is hilarious :grin: