1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Travel?

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by ConnectedToWall, Feb 22, 2017.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    If you could go back in time, and change anything to create an alternate timeline, what would it be?

I would go back in time to when I was 12, and I'd go to my music teacher's tutorial to get extra help like she told me too. This would change my timeline so that I found out I was gay sooner. If things went positively in my timeline, it would mean I developed certain 'skills' a lot sooner. I guess if it went badly it might end in suicide. I was very religious and fairly suicidal at age 12, so perhaps I wasn't ready for it.

In your new timeline, what would be the hoped for more positive outcome and the dreaded negative one?

This game is all inspired by a book called All Our Wrong Tomorrows.

2. sonic1337111

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If i could then i would go back to when i was in year 10 and go to the rehearsals i was supposed to so 1, i don't get shouted at and 2 i'll develop new skills in acting.

I suppose a negative of it would be on a few occasions i would be thinking "shiiiioot i got a lot to remember" and one day i might forget my lines and the butterfly effect would start from there.

#2 sonic1337111, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
  3. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps I'd go back and not come out when and how I did. I regret it immensely, as it has overall had a negative effect. I should have waited until I moved out, and told my parents individually after thinking hard about how they'd take it.