1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Casey221B, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Casey221B

I have been having some weird ones.

1. A dream in which I couldn't pick a chocolate bar so I sold my soul to Lucifer
    2. A dream where I saw my grandma's choir perform. Afterwards, I was really hungry and wanted to go home but no one cared.
    3. A dream where I was on the bus and my friend was saying transphobic things.
    4. A dream where I went over to my friend's house. I asked where the bathroom was, and she said she didn't know. Then, I met my friend's sister, even though she is an only child.

2. Snow

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hahaha, I have some very weird dreams too. They are completely random and usually focus on one little detail.

1. I was driving my car, 2003 Oldsmobile Bravada, and I discovered is had an extra gear, 5 instead of 4 gears.
    2. I also dreamt that I was plugging in a speaker into my computer. The funny thing is that the next day I plug a speaker into my computer into the same socket as in the dream and it didn't work. My brain tricked me.

3. deepwaters7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Weird, I got one...
    That night, I had these cheese-stuffed breadstick things. But after falling asleep, I saw something I may never un-see: A twerking breadstick, with the strangest grin on it's face. It was shaking maracas and wearing a sombrero(I would love an explanation too) I wish I knew how that came into my head, but it's stuck there forever...

4. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once dreamed I was naked but I couldn't see what my body looked like and I wanted to see it so bad but all the mirrors turned into solid jello so I went and brought socks.

5. Makalaster

I literally had this dream today.

I had a dream where i redosed on acid and my friends where there and i had to buy a bucket full of noodles and jalepenos (banana peppers maybe). Then it went to a family guy episode where Peter Griffin took acid, But there was a trippy scene of like this giant torturing Peter Griffin in a car while a tsunami chased until water filled up the whole entire car and he drowned in the car.

#5 Makalaster, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2017
  6. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One I had last night:

There were two lifts. Each lift had a sign next to it, one for the women's toilets (with a bunch of stuff written next to it like kind, patient, loyal ect) and next to the other lift was a sign for the men's toilets (independent, strong ect). I got in the lift that had the sign for the women's next to it, and the lift instructed me that the women's toilets were on the 6th floor. I wasn't sure what floor I was on, and I was curious as to what was on the other floors, so I decided to press the button for "5" and see what happens.

Suddenly, the lift started to shout in German "fünf!" "fünf!" (five) and all of a sudden I'm transported outside of the building and the lift's voice switches back to English and somehow I can still hear its voice and it's laughing and saying something about that's what I get for using the lift improperly.

But why on Earth would a lift be designed to only go to one floor when it has several buttons? Why did they need separate lifts to go to the men's and women's? :confused: This dream certainly brings up a lot of questions. :lol:

7. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been having Harry Potter dreams lately. Night/morning before last I dreamed that I was an adopted child of the Weasleys and that Fred was the best brother ever but then I accidentally let loose a poisonous spider and it bit Molly and she started going insane and then a week later Fred found it again and it bit him and he seemed fine at first but then he died. And I was like. Oh no! Not again! This is all my fault... :frowning2: It was a very sad dream.

Then last night I had a dream about Luna and she was being bullied so I broke those bastards' fingers but then it turns out they were double jointed or something and their thumbs could bend backwards naturally. It was a little scary. I think we had a wrestling match and they were trying to strangle me. Scary.

8. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Had a dream I was naked and being chased by family members and various others through Texas who were trying to stab me with ballpoint pens for being an atheist...

One of the few I remember lol

Peace

9. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last night I dreamed about teachers attending some sort of meeting/listening to a speech outdoors. They were all seated on stairs and there was a cameraman filming them the whole time. Then the camera started to get close and personal with them. He pointed the camera down one female teacher's shirt so you can see most of her breasts, then he pointed the camera at another female teacher's genitals, and she had a penis, which was bound to not form a bulge. Not sure of the correct description of it. I remember also seeing my male teacher crush there, but the cameraman never focused so closely on him, he was more interested in the women...

#9 Ruby Dragon, Mar 29, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  10. Russian Unicorn

I had a dream that a sexy dark-haired woman hired me as a tutor for her son, then she took me to her friends' place. They turned out to be some quasi-religious sect, but really fun people. She had sex with me and disappeared in the morning leaving a dead body of one sect member next to my bed. I figures out I was framed and ran away ASAP. I got to the railway station and decided to take a train to NY (from Russia, lol). The last thing I remember was a fellow passenger, an old lady wearing nipple tassels.
    I have lots of WTF dreams with a similar scenario. I have a gorgeous woman who is attracted to me and I'm enthusiastic about the relationship, but she turns out to be a treacherous criminal/ a witch / a figment of my imagination / a psychopath, etc. It has something to do with trust issues, I guess.

11. caustic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Last night I dreamt that I was in an elevator with Samuel L. Jackson, who was holding a gun and pretending it was a briefcase. Once we reached our floor, he started shooting at everyone, and some lady jumped out of a window to save her guinea pig.

12. RylanS

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The oddest dream i ever had was waking up in this town made of garbage. It was so weird as i walked threw the town i hit something and it make a weird sound i cant explain, then i shoot straight threw the ground in between two solid concrete walls, falling for what seems like forever. Then suddenly am in a giant white room with huge white doors engraved with something, they open and make a horrible noise, and then i wake up.

13. YoungMountain

A lot of my dreams are weird, but I just can't remember most of them.

Last night I dreamed that my mother planted some cursed tomatoes in our yard. We tried to drive away from them but misfortune always followed us. We also tried destroying the tomatoes, but the residue was cursed, too. Eventually, I decided to keep all the produce we bought in a cooler in our backyard, so they couldn't curse us. Then I woke up.

For some reason, I have had a lot of dreams where I have to run away from my house because of something malicious and supernatural.

Back when I was Catholic, I had a dream where God pushed legal documents through the cracks in the hardwood floor of my bedroom because I was a worse child than my sibling.

14. Missedchances

I had a dream where their where zombies and they chased me through the mall and I tripped. The only logical thing i thought of was kicking them in the crotch and the one turned back to normal. Then the others turned to normal and a taco from chipotle started singing "Call Me Maybe"