1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Socom FTB 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by xMichaelx, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMichaelx

Does anyone have a PSP with Socom FireTeam Bravo 2( the title is long, i know). Post your name and ill add you to my buddy list. I currently use the first FTB right now cause every time I go to the store its out of stock. If you dont know about it and you have a PSP and you like army based games with 8 vs 8 or free for all 16 people battles in a wide open map with tons of weapons at your mercy, it's a must have. My name will be Fogassassin cause that was my last name in the first one.

Here is a link to the FTB2 and yes the game does look like that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RK06-n7KOw

Ign review: http://psp.ign.com/articles/744/744652p1.html

The person above is watching not playing it playing it you can go from 3rd person to first. Headset recommended, its the only way you make online.

I love FTB and Monster Hunter Freedom.

By my name I use smokescreens as a decoy and when people are running towards it cause they think that someone’s hiding there, I head shot all of them from a save distance. People fall for it all the time, specially the new players. They never think to put on there night vision before you go or even heat vision for that matter.

The one thing I don’t like and that’s always the case in any game is the cheaters since FTB2 came out the game mods have been focusing on that and neglect FTB...Imagine seeing a person walking in the air with a rocket launcher faster than you cause in the game those things slow you down.

The game's authenticity and sound is great! It should of won some kind of an award. Socom, does a better job of in game sound, for a handheld, than even a cd dedicated to that could. When you fall of a cliff your legs snap and your character walks with a limp for a while and your health goes down. When a grenade comes close to hitting u might go flying or temporally blind.

Wow, long post....:icon_redf

2. FootballFan101

looks like no one has a PSP with Socom FireTeam Bravo 2

3. Foz

Foz Guest

Wow, this must be the biggest thread bump ever.

On that note, I loved SOCOM! Back when I was 14, that was ever such a long time ago.

4. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, I'm going to lock this one because it's from 2007, plus replying with your gaming ID's as the OP suggested would be against our Code of Conduct.

Having said that, you're more than welcome to start a "Remember this game?" thread in the Technology, Gaming, Soft-& Hardware sub-forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.