1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wackiest thing that has ever happened to you

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by malachite, Apr 23, 2009.

1. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is the wackiest thing that has ever happened to you, summed up in as few words as possible.

Here is mine:

I’ve been on fire..twice!

:goodevil:

2. crystaltriforce

i somhow mannaged to set a sink on fire

3. Just Adam

i blew myself up

4. Greggers

I have almost died via car atleast 5 times in this past year?

Maybe not so much wacky and more scary, but oh well :slight_smile:

5. olides84

I was emptying firecrackers and 'playing' with gunpowder at age 10 and ended up in the hospital with burns :eek:

6. crystaltriforce

i took down mickey mouse at disney world by accident

7. Just Adam

aww dude if u were here id so get u a pint for that one :grin: ive always wanted to runnig drop kick mickey lol

8. Ben

Ben

Well a load of crazy things seem to happen to me all the time. Most of them are caused by me though.

Erm I don't think I've been on fire, but I think I've been pooped on by birds at least 3 times. I think I was chased by a bird once too. Actually a bird swooped down and took some food right from my hands once, that was scary.
    On the topic of animals, I chased a frog around the kitchen at midnight once.

Well those aren't exactly the wackiest things ever. Odd stuff happens very often to me, like that time I was told by an old lady that I was blessed to sit by Jesus in Heaven.
    Oh and that random person on the phone who I'd never spoken to but knew my name from my voice. And the random dude who said I was an angel. Hah. Ohmygoodness the cashier who thought I was some supernatural God or something that was weird.

Oh and I've been stuck on a roller coaster before, it was uncomfortable. I'm sure wackier things have happened. Maybe I'll post in here again.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't think of anything that's happened to me off the top of my head, because I live a rather boring life, but my ex was once chased through a park by an old woman wielding a folding chair.

10. SailingKoala

When I was about 8 my Gran had just died recently and about a month later my grandfather phoned. When the phone rang I looked up and said its granddad his has something to tell us... he's going to remarry - And he had called to ask us to go round his house to meet his new woman. Maybe a year later I was on holiday in America - we had to visit a hospital for some reason when we got there I was left in the waiting area and I need the toilet and i can remember knowing exactly where it was and walking the corridor before even though I had never been there when I returned to the waiting area I had a conversation with this complete stranger and knew the conversation before it happened. Not Real Crazy happenings to me, but some mad premenitions I had as a kid

11. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know what you'd define as wacky. This was certainly strange.

When I was nine or so, we used to draw weird faces on tennis balls and throw them against walls. (We were sitting around waiting for the internet to get invented.) We'd bounce these balls on our way to school, and then futz around with them during recess and lunch. During lunch, we were bouncing our tennis balls against the wall, and I threw the ball in a really weird way. It's hard to describe how it happened ,but the ball ended up taking a weird ricochet, and it ended up on the roof of the school. We all sort of laughed about it, and that was that.

Jump ahead three weeks. I come home from school, and go into my bedroom. Sitting on my bed is my tennis ball. I can tell by the face I drew on it. I was totally blown away and confused. I could NOT figure out how the ball got from the roof of my school to my bed. When my brother came home, I questioned him about it. He said, "Oh, when I was coming home from Mike's house, I saw this tennis ball rolling down the hill right outside our house. I saw it had a face on it, so I thought maybe it belonged to one of your friends."

This explained how it got on my bed. But it didn't explain how it got onto my block...almost two miles from the school.

Lex

12. KittyBoy

At 10, I broke my mother's favourite priceless vase, by throwing a towel at my brother. The broken antique vase ended up starting a fight between my brother and I, with fruit from the trees from our orchid, which ended up breaking the Crystal Chandelier in the lounge room. We blamed it on the wind.

13. Just Adam

i was camping with cubs or scouts cant remember now and we were on a camping trip and it was the largest gathering of scouts for ages big celerbration and me and a few others stood up under a giant flag pole and got ready for photos for newspaper.... the supports came loose and the 30foot steel pole 1/2 foot in diameter fell on my shoulder it hurt so bad worse than when i slammed car door on my finger, my entire left side arm back stomach neck shoulder was black blue red green purple yellow blue like a weird rainbow for over a month :slight_smile: looked super cool lol

14. HalfInsane

I was on some little road trip with my family, and we stopped by a river to look at it for a while. There was an island in the middle of the river, with a house on it. My dad apparently knew some rancher who claimed that a man had lived there, and had a fiance who drowned in the river, outside the house (there was more detail to it, I don't recall much of the rest. But I'm sure it's just a silly little story that has no truth to it). At any rate, I commented "That'd be awful if it were true... think anyone has ever tried to marry a dead person? Could you legally do that?". Later that day, we got home, and my dad started watching the news. Well, believe it or not, the first news story they had on was about some guy in France who had tried to marry his deceased wife.

I thought it was a pretty weird coincidence.

15. Mickey

:tantrum:

16. Mickey

:bang:

17. Thisisnew

Chased down the road by goats.