1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GreenRanger's Riddle Mansion

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by LakanLunti, Apr 25, 2017.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good day, people. It is I, the twisted mind GreenRanger, the owner of this big mansion of rooms filled with deadly traps. And in order to save your self and your teammates, you have to work together to solve the riddles. Fail and your team stays in my mansion FOREVER <insert evil awkward laugh>. Oh did I mention that the winning team will get a prize? The winning person will get an avatar and signature in EC makeover, courtesy of your Royal Twisted Mind.

Rules:
    1. After posting the first riddle, ALL that should be posted on this thread are the ANSWERS of the TEAM that are still in the game. If you are not part of the game or was eliminated, PLEASE DON'T POST YOUR ANSWERS HERE. Let's make this game fun and exciting!
    Teams can talk about their answers through wall to wall messaging or private messaging, but not on this thread.

2. In answering, the post should be in BOLD. Otherwise, it will not be considered as your team's answer.

3. The answers will be collected in the order it was posted. So the first post after the riddle will be considered as the first answer.

4. I will use the Universal Time Coordinated for the whole game period, so please observe this time properly. I will be strict about the time here.

Now that you know the rules, build a team that consists of 2-3 members (it would be awesome if you think a cool team name), all should obviously be members of Empty Closets (sorry for those who think they can win this game alone). Only 8 teams will be part of the game, and its a "first post, first serve" basis. In exactly 11:00 UTC, I will finalize the teams that will be part of the game.

I will be active in the next few hours so feel free to leave your inquiries on my wall or this thread (its fine since the first riddle isnt up yet) and I will be happy to answer it for you :slight_smile: NOW GO AND BUILD YOUR TEAM AND SIGN UP!

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2017 at 01:38 PM ----------

Edit: gonna extend the finalization of participants to 14:00 UTC. join join join!

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Team Haiiro is under construction.

3. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm... I guess I am expecting fewer interested individual.

Rule change: Fine, a team can only have one member. Even if you are the only one in your team, I'd be happy if you come up with your own team name.

Last extension: Im gonna finalize the list of participants at 5:00 UTC.

4. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds cool, only just found out about this, hope I'm still alright to join in.

Might not be able to participate more than once a day, I don't live alone and I'm pretty closeted about this forum, and my internet is a little unreliable :slight_smile:

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes! You still can join! Dont worry, I give like 12-24 hours of time limit for you to answer the riddle so it would be fair for participants with different time zones :slight_smile: Would you come up with your team name or youre gonna stick with your username?

6. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Am just getting team sorted out now I think... waiting for someone to get back to me :slight_smile:

Stay cool :wink:

7. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can I still join? If so me, myself and I will be Team L

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! You still can!

Final Extension: This will the last extension for those who wants to join. I finalize the list of participants in the game at April 29, 01:00 UTC. If we still dont have 8 teams after the given time then we will have to start even with lesser than 8 teams.

9. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nevermind, my potential teammate hasn't gotten back to me so I will opt out :slight_smile:

Good luck with your game :wink: *thumbs-up*

Peace & hugs

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww man, we play if we have 2 players :frowning2: I'll just make a thread where I will share my riddles. Sorry guys