1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add to the story

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by KnightAssassin, Apr 27, 2009.

1. KnightAssassin

I will start a story and you all get to add on to it so here's my opening

He walked to the wooden bridge and whispered to the 5foot 11 man with chestnut hair "hey how would you like to come back to my house" the 6 foot tall man pressed his stomach to to his back. "So what's your name ?" . "My name is

add on to my story!! going to be fun to read in the end.

2. Brett

. . .Evan," the the taller of the two men breathed into the other's ear. Evan slowly circled the the other man untill he could lock eyes with them.
    The other man, compelled by the seemingly infinite depth of the Evan's emerald eyes, let out a trembling gasp,"L-liam," was all he could manage to utter. He was no match for the hynotizing beauty of the strange man before him. All the noise of the city dissappeared as he. . .

#2 Brett, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  3. Roralo

Roralo Guest

...felt his vision blur and glands of sweat sprouted on his skin. It was getting uncomfortably hot, it was uncomfortably close. Worried thoughts, racing thoughts, rampant thoughts running like mad through Liam's mind. His hands moved a little and....

4. No One

...they felt something they had never felt before--another mans pride. He had never told anyone his desires to be with a man and now here was this guy standing before his waiting to sweep him off his feet, steel his verginity, and.....

5. KnightAssassin

He began to glance at him looking deeply into himself and wondering if this man is is really worth changing his life to what he wants , never have ever truly done what he wants being the person for others . He decided i am who i am , he stared back into the deep emerald eyes and began to try to speak but so deeply entranced by the beuaty of the man staring back at him since he turned around and leaned in and there lips began to touch . There arms embraced. They leaned on each other for balance from falling from this nirvana .... Two blocks away and seven hours later
    The sun rose exaulting the room's brightly painted walls as Evan sat up and looked down at the man beside him loving the night he spent wondering though how long this would last knowing that they both were deeply in love yet wondering how the world would see this .

6. xjimmyx400

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    when there comes a knock at the door and a woman with a worn face enters. An instant look mixed with surprise, worry, and confusion cross her face. This could only be Liam's mother. The only thing she can say is . . .

7. KnightAssassin

"WHO ARE YOU " she yells , the way her her face begins to look is complete sickness when she thinks of a possibility, when she yells "I SAID WHO ARE YOU" . To save time he said im a friend of liam's i just got evicted and i needed a place to stay and he let me sleep on his couch ....

8. xjimmyx400

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    "THEN WHY ARE YOU IN HIS BED!?" thinking quickly Liam says "Evan's allergic to cat hair, and that couch is COVERED!" Liam's mom doesn't want to think about it anymore and promptly leaves at that. . .

9. KnightAssassin

Now shutting the door allowing the two back to themselves the stare into each others eyes ... worried about his mom they decide to go somewhere else
    two hours later at local outlet mall
    "So is there anywhere you want to go ?" liam said.
    "yesssss i want something to eat." evan said dramatically
    "well ok how about we go to olive garden ?" liam replied quickly
    "you mean like a date" evan bewildered said
    "not like a date" we said as he walked to the door to get to his car .. getting into the car "it will be a date , if you are ok with that"
    Not having told anyone about his newly discovered self and apathetic of anyone right now but evan he said "why not?"
    as they pulled in the walked to the door but...

10. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    when they opened the door they discovered a BLACK HOLE!
    "HOLY FUCK IT'S A BLACK HOLE!! WE'RE GOING TO DIE!!!!!" screamed out Liam and Evan in suprising unison.
    Then they got sucked into the black hole.

The end.

Or is it.....?