1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urban Dictionary - Nickname Definitions

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by SailingKoala, Apr 27, 2009.

1. SailingKoala

OK, This seems to be going round on Youtube, and thought it might be fun to try it here - looking up your Nickname Definitions on Urban Dictionary.

OK so - SailingKoala

Sailing -

a kool sport, that is on da water

easy riding - doing something with out problems

Drinking an abundance of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum.

Koala -

(1) A person who really likes to snuggle.
    (2) A person who likes to physically cling to their lover.
    :icon_bigg

An unapreciative girl that enjoys sexual experiences during the moment but will say how bad the man was afterwards.
    A koala bear looks cute and cuddly but in reality it is a vicious creature.

apart from been an animal it is also known as a kamasutra position where the man is standing and the woman is huggin him whit its feet and hands like a cute little koala making pelvic movements. (!)

Ok, so these are my fav 3 definitions for each part of my Nickname.....

2. Ben

Ben

invisible
    What every person in the world sometimes wishes to become.
    I wish I could be invisible a least for a while. That way, I could enter everywhere without paying and listening to people's chats without being noticed.

3. Kirakishou

I'm an overpopularized 1947 UFO incident and a really bad tv show on the WB about romance between alien teenagers.
    Charming.

4. Brandford

Brandford
    Often a fat black kid, who is quite adorable and reminds one of a panda. Very small penis, but wants to put it to use on guys.

Brandford: The act of shoving a small chode up an emo's ass
    Cheerleader: oh em geee, that black kid is like, adorable, but hes so fat.

Brandford - The act of shoving a chode up an emo's asshole Ex. i totally brandforded that emo.

>.> i think an idiot friend of mine put that in there

5. Amy

Amy

Amy
    1) to take, hold, or steal your heart. a person who is a soulmate. a good lover.
    2) American/European traditional name derived from the Latin word amâta, meaning "Beloved."

Leona
    1) A girl who is the best friend and sister you'll ever have. You wouldn't ask for more if you have Leona. You'll lucky if you ever got to know someone like Leona. (Fuck yes, you're all lucky.)
    2) Wildly intelligent and independent female; a stalking lioness.

I would also like to share this definition of Leona.
    "Leona - Singular
    Leonas - Plural
    Leona = Female Lion or Lioness

Leona is a Dominican or Puerto Rican Girl who has BLONDE hair BLUE eyes and BIG ASS

David: damn yo did u see that leona over there, she look fine today

Cracker: wats a leona, wtf does that mean

David: ur a dumd mofo u noe that, thats y u'll never get ass "

6. jimjim

didnt have jimjim so

A master...and the best in everything,very handsome too.a young guy who owns

hey you, your the best
    whats your name...wait i know its Jim is it
    Yeah it is how did you know.
    well your the best

Roy: Harpor!
    *Jim turns around*
    *Roy tries to take a swing at Jim*

7. RaRa

RaRa

1. The most beautiful and amazing girl ever.
    2. Extremely sweet and kind and just so LOVABLE. Everyone wishes to be with this girl.
    3. To be caught by a truly wonderfully amazing women.
    4. Someone you will do everything and anything to make happy and keep a smile on her face.

These all made me O-o.

And then...
    1)A real sexy fly guy
    2)a special someone who ain't just a playa
    These two weren't that bad. :grin:

And then my real name Raffi....

The best singer to solicit American children since Barney. Sung great songs such as "down by the bay" and "peanut butter sandwich

Best. Boyfriend. Ever. It's also used as a name.

the mid-nifkin ridge, or line of skin that runs from the top of the ass crack, to a man's dick hole. On a woman it runs from her ass crack and up her cunt.

^That one deserves a O_O

8. Lychee

Lychee a asian fruit very tasty, looks like a fuzzier red kiwi, flesh is chewy and white. kinda tastes like a mix between apple grape and milk. roughly 4-5 cm in diameter.

How boring.

9. Troy

Troy-
    It said im either God or

Has a abnormally HUGE PENIS ranging 24-36 inches. Always drowning in pussy. Doesn't take shit from no one and does not have CROTCH ROT! Also a beast at everything he does especially in the sack. Ladies can cook eggs and bacon on his eight pack then get down on him and ride him like a roller coaster. The only thing hes says is "BEND OVER BITCH" and everyone replies HELL YA!

10. Crypt

Nick
    the most amazing person alive with a huge penis
    Nick p. has a huge penis

Lmao.

11. roborama

1. Hannah
    Name for a girl, who tends to be quiet although when you get to know her she has a great personality and can often be quite loud and described as insane. A Hannah tends to be single, because they are often seen as boring, because of their quietness and the way someone will judge her before they get to know her. A Hannah is often brunette and very mysterious, there's always something she's not saying. They are often smart, but very modest and can be a deep thinker. A Hannah is a child at heart and loves to have fun. A Hannah is happy.
    That girl must be called Hannah, just listen to her when she does talk.
    (vast majority of that is accurate)

Banana
    An asian person who acts like they are white. Yellow on the outside, white on the inside.
    Quang doesn't know what Dim Sum is? man that guy's a Banana.
    or
    Banana
    A yellow fruit that is known to dance and sing about peanutbutter and jelly.
    "It's peanutbutter jelly time!"

(these seemed to be the only appropriate ones)

12. Daniel

danny
    an amazing guy.
    a danny can be defined by 5 words;
    funny, cute, unique, impressive, & huggable.
    danny's are people you can't help but love.
    & who could turn down a danny?
    "man, did you see that danny?! i'm sooo going home with him tonight!"
    henderson amazing your mom your face your mom's face

2. danny
    Simply Perfect
    Your mom's house is such a danny

straight hot sexy amazing perfect

3. Danny
    An extremely well endowed man who secretly everyone fancies, they are just afraid he will turn them down as he is so handsome. He is also kind and has a great personality.
    I'd love to go out with Danny, I'm just too scared to ask

I want Danny to be the father of my children!

_________

dan
    noun A man of unusual humor, consistently finding strange, and lewd comments amusing and/or entertaining in a way as to prevoke violent and uncontrolled outbursts of laughter.
    the dan could not control him his mirth as he viewed the movie "Old School's" lewd comedy.
    laughter funny comedy mirth lewd ect.

2. DAN
    What your girl be screamin' while you at work.
    Ohhh DAN, DAN, your SO GOOD!
    good dan wow amazing god

3. Dan
    The bestest friend you could ever have everrr !
    dan is too amazing for examples

Daniel
    This is a difficult name to define because it defies many boundaries of human perception, let alone various languages. One of the closest translations that experts give is God or many other variations of that general idea.
    Other definitions are thought to be:
    Tao
    Chi
    The Great Spirit
    Chuck Norris
    Energy
    Infinity
    Sublime
    ect
    Despite the fact that various names have been pinned to Daniel, its seems that all of the above examples (including that of God)cannot even withstand the magnitude of Daniel.
    The reason this name continues to elude even the brightest of human minds is that the idea of Daniel cannot possibly exist in a dimensional state. Daniel is so powerful, it defies all laws of this or any other universe. Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia. One common belief is that Daniel is possibly the grounds on which everything and nothing is based. It seems to surpass the idea of infinity. Quantum physicists report that this Daniel is Everything and Nothing. It or He is said to have unexplainable connections with the String and Superstring Theories as Daniel resonates within every single layer of the multi-dimensional complex and yet still exists beyond that point which is where scientists have lost the trail. Various theologists and spiritual leaders believe that Daniel is one who is, as ...
    more...
    tao chi god infinity chuck norris energy the great spirit sublime everything nothing awesome

2. Daniel
    The coolest and most awsome person you will ever meet! hes cute and funny. Hes the best friend/boy friend a girl could ever have!
    sexy amazing daniel
    rawr dan daniel dani dann

3. daniel
    Guy who loves sports, drinking and irish punk rock, somehow manages to be appealing to every girl on the planet despite a chronic inability to seal the deal. Will end up being the PE teacher all the unpopular girls have a crush on. Curse his buffness.
    (Friend) Hey is that Daniel over there?
    (Other friend) Is he wearing a quiksilver t-shirt?
    (Friend) No.
    (Other friend) Then it's not Daniel.

13. Kaytee

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Kat 380 up, 82 down
    buy kat mugs, tshirts and magnetsa total awesome, fun loving person that is totally out going, can be quite a flirt, loves to flirt, really good at flirting, can be a great kisser, can resist temptaion, loves to read, can be a bitch at times but takes it as a compliment... has great curves!!!! lovely hair and pretty looks too.

14. maverick

Maverick:

Someone who refuses to play by the rules. he/she isn't scared to cross the line of conformity. but their unorthodox tactics get results!

Originally used by ranchers to signify an unbranded cow, mavericks were cattle/a cow that never ran with the herd.

One that refuses to abide by the dictates of or resists adherence to a group; a dissenter.

A poker term for playing (or going all in) without looking at your cards.

A shower taken at a girl's place who you are about to date, just met, or don't know very well.

A reckless hardcore pilot who doesn't play by the rules in the movie Top Gun, portrayed by Tom Cruise.

One who exhibits an erratic style of thought or action.

An individual who is unable to get along with her own kind.

maverick is a verb used when one is pwned, or more accurately, to be mavericked is more extreme than being pwned. When one mavericks, he becomes a maverick, which is the noun version of the word.

15. PhantomX

Randy -

1. Overly excited in a sexual manner. See also horny.
    Do I make you randy, baby? Do I?

1. A feeling of sexual excitement.

2. An old term meaning Chimney, coined by Old Chimney Sweeps.
    "Shall I clean your Randy love?"

adjective:
    1. Sexually aroused, turned on, or excited
    2. strong desire for sex
    3. stronger than the word horney

"I'm so randy, it's driving me crazy!"

Randall -

1. can be used interchangably with the word 'sexy'.
    yo check out that RA, hes mad randall.

2. Old Teutonic meaning: Shield wolf, leader of the wolf pack.
    If you want to take the cubs, you have to get through the Randall.

3. synonymous with going too hard, typically in reference to drinking
    Wow, he pulled a randall, he will definitely pay for it tomorrow.

LMAO! XD :grin:

16. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a rolling stones song that got stuck in my head. I absolutely hate the fucking song. I think its about the social scene in NYC or something. I'd rather be a UFO. Or gearbox which according to Urban dictionary means knob gobbler or fagget. I could totally embrace that title it means something to me my uncle said something about my "gearbox" and I had no clue what he was talking about.

17. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Rosina Chicita's not defined (no surprise there). It's just a Portuguese name with an endearing attachment:-
    Rosina - Derived from the Portuguese for "Rose" Rosa
    Chicita - Literally "little" referring to a female/feminine thing, also can mean "little girl"

So Rosina Chicita - Little Rose. My parents used to call me it a lot when I was younger and it's just stuck :3

1. Rosina - Like a rose! A beautiful princess!

2. Rosina - A big-boobied sexy person with a winning smile. Usually obsessed with cats and likes to sing silly silly songs. Values friendship.

The first one made me laugh, the second one more so; I love cats :3 Not so much endeared with silly songs, but it's pretty accurate XD

18. NickT

NickT:

A name that only drugged up whores spit out in the ally way when the hobo helping deliver asks what the bastard should be called.

. . . .*Huddles in corner*

19. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Revan
    Darth Revan is the most powerful Sith Lord to ever grace the galaxy. He was a Jedi, but abandoned the Order to join the Mandalorian wars in 4006 BBY (BEFORE BATTLE OF YAVIN). He then fell to the Dark side and harnessed the power of the ancient space station built by the Rakatan Empire in 20,006 BBY: The Star Forge. His apprentice, Darth Malak, was also a fallen Jedi who followed Revan into the war. Malak betrayed Revan from afar when his masters ship was boarded by a Jedi strike team in the Bpffash system. Revan then returned and exacted his revenge on his former apprentice. Revan then left republic space, leaving the Sith Empire and the Star Forge in the hands of his new apprentice: the fallen Jedi Bastila Shan. Bastila, although powerful, was not strong enough to withstand the corruptive power of the Star Forge, and many of the Sith refused to follow one so young and inexperienced. The Sith Empire collapsed into cicil war in Revan's absence, and he disappeared in the Outer Rim. No one know where Revan roams now. REVAN LIVES!
    The Dark Lord Revan will return.

revan
    Ok, there's the Dark side definition of Revan, and this is the Light side version. Revan's true actions, personality, history, and even identity were lost to time and myth. But it is absolutely certain that this is true:

Master Revan was the wisest Jedi/Sith to ever grace the galaxy. He was a Jedi, but abandoned the Order to join the Mandalorian wars in 4006 BBY (BEFORE BATTLE OF YAVIN). He then "fell" to the Dark side (according to a conversation between the Jedi Exile and the fallen Jedi Kreia, Revan cleverly orchestrated the Republic's "demise" to draw out the true Sith and prepare the Republic against a potential war with the Old Sith Empire) and harnessed the power of the ancient space station built by the Rakatan Empire in 20,006 BBY: The Star Forge. His apprentice, Darth Malak, was also a fallen Jedi who followed Revan into the war. Malak betrayed Revan from afar when his masters ship was boarded by a Jedi strike team in the Bpffash system. After having his memory essentially rewritten by the Jedi Council, Revan then returned as an avatar of the Force and exacted his revenge on his former apprentice. Revan then left republic space, leaving the Republic to fend for itself. After Lord Malak's defeat, the Sith Empire collapsed into civil war in the absence of a Dark Lord, and Revan disappeared in the Outer Rim. No one know where Revan roams now, not Bastila, not Carth, not even T3-M4. BUT REVAN LIVES!
    Revan was the true Sith'ari, the legendary messiah of the Sith, said to walk the path between the Light and Dark sides of the Force, while being neither Sith, nor Jedi. It was he who brought balance to the living Force, but not without the help of millions of Republic and Sith soldiers, and especially the companions he traveled with.

revan
    (proper noun)
    1. The true dark lord of the sith during the time of the Old Republic.
    2. He appreciates all those nice things you said about him even if you did steal his username sort of.
    1. "Oh no Lord Revan is coming run!"
    2. "Revan is happy he has people that would do these kinds of things for him, and yes he really DOES hate Madchad!"

Revan
    Revan: (n, adj, proper noun)

1.Revan is a user who hates mods and sticks up for the little people.
    2.Revan is a spammer.
    3. Hater of Madchad
    4. Distinguished by the "HBK" tagline
    I just pulled a "Revan" and got bannned for calling mods unfair.

Revan
    1-The greatest Dark Lord of the Sith ever. Mistakenly thought to be a male by many, but truly was of the female gender. The only known Sith (outside of Darth Vecituvus) to be able to use the both the Light and Dark Sides without truly becoming evil.

2-The Sith Lord that Darth Caedus wants to be when he grows up.
    1- (Friend 1) Dude, I heard Revan was a man.
    (Friend 2) ::Takes out lightsaber, removes friend 1's head::...No she wasn't.

2- (Jacen Solo)- I am, Darth Revan....no wait that's already been taken, okay, hmmmm I guess....oh let me look at that contest thing....fine, I'll be Darth Caedus.

20. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, what? Totally not anywhere close what my Username means... :lol:

1. Nazo

the perfect combination of nye and razo

meaning soul-mates, lovers, athletes, cheezits, future couple, future married couple, corn bread, razzed berries, ect.
    "yo man they are such a Nazo!"
    " i know!"

"what? Nazo?"

"yo pass the Nazo"

"yo man i got some Nazo last night!"
    "from allison??"
    "nah my (ex)girlfriend"
    "joe thats a dude."
    "fuck."

2. Nazo

The act of an individual sneakily tapping a male in inappropriate places of the body such as the crotch area, the butt, and the nipples, while the male who is being touched is unaware that he is about to be nazoed.

Some variations are:

1) Projectile nazo- when one throws a projectile object at another and hits them in the crotch.
    2) Virtual nazo- when one nazos an image; for example, on television, a computer screen, a book, magazine, or a picture.
    3) Double nazo- when one nazos another in more ways than one at the same instant, such as nazoing the crotch and the butt at the same time.
    4) Nature's nazo- the act of being nazoed by inanimate objects.
    5) Gang nazo- when a group of people nazo someone at one time.
    6) Naughty nazo- the act of being nazoed by a partner during sexual activity.
    7) Accidental nazo- the act of being nazoed accidentally or by coincidence, unintentionally.
    8) Blue nazo- when a male gets blue balls as a result of being nazoed.
    9) Dangerous nazo- when one gets hurt or injured after being nazoed.
    10) Mutual nazo- when two people nazo each other at the same time
    11) Nazo block- when two hands hit each other in an effort to nazo the other person
    12) Nazo rejection- when an odd or lonely person is willing and wants to be nazoed and the nazoer decides to not nazo that individual.
    13) Atomic nazo- when one nazos another with a private or unusual area of their body
    14) Death by nazo- when one dies as a result of being nazoed.